Okay, so I haven't updated this in AWHILE. I feel like I type this a lot. I don't know. Do I?
I mean, nothing spectacular has happened. As usual, I have a lot of homework to do this weekend that I'm going to procrastinate on until the last minute. Like today, I have two projects in Computer Graphics that are due before 12 AM. So I really need to get started on that now. And I have some notes to take for Chemistry. And a project in Spanish. And a test to study for in Calculus.
Ergh. School sucks.
I don't wanna talk about school right now. I really don't know what to talk about actually. My mind is so blank. It's scary how blank it is. The only stuff that goes through my mind is school and Ezra Miller. That's basically it. I feel like such a ditz.
Um... well. There was that presidential election on Tuesday. Oh gosh. That thing messed up my mind like no other. I was going through this phase similar to when I was having that depressed phase about my faith some time ago. Politics was just flooding my mind. I kept thinking, whether I am affliated with Democrats or Republicans. Am I just considering Republican because my dad is Republican? Gay marriage? Abortion? Blah blah blah. It was kinda scary. I'm glad it's over.
So my state passed Question 6 about legalizing gay marriage so that was pretty big. And they passed Question 7 about having a casino in PG or something. My World History class had an election on Monday where we had to vote for the President and congressman and Question 4, 6, and 7. I chose Barack Obama as president, some Democrat for the Senate, and some Republican as a representative because I knew nobody else would. And I'm a rebel. I voted yes for all Questions.
We saw the results on Wednesday and my teacher was like, only in our class would the Green Party have more votes than Romney. I thought that was pretty funny. Something very interesting also happened. All the Honors classes had a majority of the students vote yes for gay marriage. But in his comprehensive classes, the majority of the students voted against it. I'll leave that up to you to interpret because if I do, I'm gonna open a jar of bad feelings.
So yeah... And I had a pretty rad Friday. So...
How about a survey? I haven't done a survey in forever.
1. What’s your favorite candy ever?
Almond Joys, if you couldn't tell.
2. What’s your least favorite candy ever?
Black Licorice. Blech.
3. What do you like better: chocolate or something sweet/sour?
Chocolate!
4. Are you a huge fan of candy or do you not eat it that much?
I like candy but I don't eat it much.
5. What’s the best kind of candy to get when going trick or treating?
I don't go trick or treating. But chocolate is always best.
6. If you had to choose one of these to get rid of forever, what would it be: Snickers or Starburst?
NOOO! What is the meaning of this? How will I choose!? Ehrmm..Okay. I'll say Snickers. But I am not happy with this.
7. What kind of candy do you reach for when you’re feeling sad?
Cookies and Cream Hershey's.
8. Have you ever eaten so much candy you made yourself sick?
Yep.
9. If your boyfriend got you a bag of candy for your birthday, would you think it was the best present ever?
If I had a boyfriend now, and he did that. I wouldn't think it was the best present ever, but I would totally love it. I mean, we're only teenagers. If I was like 20 something. That would be a problem.
10. What was your favorite candy as a kid?
Anything that changed my mouth colors. Airheads, Baby Bottle Pops, Starbursts, Chocolate, Fun Dip.
11. Which Halloween treat is better: candy corn or candy apples?
Candy Apples!
12. What’s your favorite kind of gum?
5 Gum, definitely.
13. Do you know your BFF’s favorite candy?
Meh. No.
14. If you had to choose between ice cream or candy for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
I'll say ice cream because yeah... You can have candy flavored ice cream.
15. Which candy is best when it’s frozen?
Snickers?
16. What’s better: regular M&M’s or Peanut M&M’s?
Regular M&Ms!
17. Which would you rather eat: Almond Joy or Mounds?
Almond Joys!
18. If you could eat candy for lunch every single day and not have any consequences, would you?
BAAH HUMBUG! Of course!
19. What’s the best kind of lollipop ever?
Jolly Rancher lollipops!
20. What’s better: gummy bears or gummy worms?
Gummy wormsss.
No comments:
Post a Comment