Saturday, March 5, 2011

All Da T-Shirts I Wants Tew Haz!

They're all from Snorgtees. I'm putting them together in the luck that someone millionaire would see this and decide, "Oh. What a magnificent display of T-Shirt logos? Why shan't I buy all of these for the poor dear girl?"

Plus, since I'm gonna be going to be attending a non-uniform school for the first time in four years, I'm stoked at all the clothes I can be wearing now. I'm trying to figure out what my look is gonna be for 10th grade. I wanna have this punkish, chic, but non-caring look as if I'm not trying to hard. It will consist of leather, black, unique tights, converse, big rings, skinny jeans, high-waisted skirts, cool t-shirts, and boots. I wanna look care-free but witty at the same time. I wanna look like an undercover nerd.

I hope my mommy would buy all of these things for me. And I hope my daddy would provide at least $1000 dollars for it all. If that doesn't work, I'm signing up for all the freebies I can find on Seventeen.

SO LET'S GET STARTED:


                           
 

 I guess that's it. So any millionaires out there? You don't even have to be a millionaire. You could just be really generous. I don't discriminate. Sike nah... Maybe I could try making these, yeah? I don't know how that is possible though. Like, how do you get it printed on a t-shirt. And where am I gonna find a bunch of plain t-shirts? And after that, where am I even gonna find the space to put all those t-shirts. I need to buy a huge dresser...





No comments:

Post a Comment