Ha ha... I haven't update in a week...
Gosh. I was SO busy last week. I can't even tell you. Okay I can.
Well, I just finished my English project. FINALLY. I put so much pain, suffering, frustration, and even TEARS into this project. I'm proud of it but it wasn't my bestest. And I don't even know if my teacher will get it because it's due today. I hope so because like I said, I put TEARS into this project.
I'm gonna explain everything to you.
Okay, so my group members planned to go to the library on Saturday. Well, I put one of my partner's number in my agenda book. Okay... fine. So I finish dressing up for church and everything and decide to call my friend on Saturday. That's when I realized I somehow forgot my agenda book somewhere. So I had to text other friends for her number. Only one of them had her number and then I find out that the number doesn't even work. She changed it apparently.
I send the girl a message on Facebook telling her that I lost her number and I'll be there around 2 and that I'm going to church. So I go to church with my mom and dad and I forget about the project for a few moments, eat some good food. When we were done, it was already a few minutes to 2:00 PM.
I used my dad's phone to check on FB to see if she messaged me back. She did. She messaged her number back and I try to call it but no one was answering. Once I got home, my cell phone started to ring. It was one of my partners. I answer it and once I begin to talk to her, telling her I was gonna be late, the phone cuts off because it was on low battery. Seriously... I keep trying to call her because my phone doesn't immediately go dead but it keeps cutting off. I try to call her on other cell phones but she doesn't answer.
I get frustrated and start tearing up because I can't get in touch with her, it's around 2:30 PM and I'm in my church clothes. I start charging my phone and get to talk to her for a little while before hanging up.
Then my mom drops me off at the library. (I've never actually been to this library because it was where my other partners lived and I don't live around there.) I meet the Partner Girl and we start getting the computer started and I start setting up my laptop to get something done. And then the Partner Boy shows up (he said he was gonna be late because he had a game, oh and it was his bday). He comes with this other boy.
I was totally fine with the other boy being here. That's when I realized how FREAKIN ANNOYING HE WAS. He kept using sexual innuendos and saying 'your mom' and 'dick'. Gosh! Then he used my laptop to go on Facebook when I should've been working on the project and in a little over an hour the library was about to close.
In fact, the only thing we got down was narration the whole time. We agreed to come over to the library on Sunday. I even got the Partner Girl not to go to church because we were gonna meet at 1:00 PM. The next day my dad told me that library was closed on Sunday.
But I took the initiative to start on the project Saturday at around 6:00 PM. My dad got his guy to lend me his laptop since the memory on mines was diminishing. Plus, he had Windows 7 and I downloaded the newest version of Windows Movie Maker on it. I worked until midnight with SO many complications.
I finish up the project around 10:00 AM Sunday morning and I began to render the project at 1: something PM. I waited like an hour for the thing to render. And it was on 99%, that's when the laptop overheated and shut down. I felt like breaking down. I let the laptop rest a bit to cool down and then I went right back. Everything was GONE.
Every time I tried to open up the video project, it would say that it was not compatible or corrupted. I searched all over the internet looking for a solution. I saw a few that said that all my work was gone. It was so depressing. I went to my dad to tell him and I started crying. My parents started calling their tech savvy peoples to help but they couldn't.
I ended up doing everything over that night. It was so sad. It got better after I ate and then my partners called me up 3-way while my parents went to a meeting. I had a few laughs and I got the project done. My other friend did a video because I told her that I did not feel like doing the video since everything I did was gone and wasted.
Today, I skipped the whole 4th period so that I could work on putting the video together. I went with my friend so I didn't get very much done. And I also realized that the video was too big to send over email. And just when I was about to go to my teacher's class to send her the DVD I burned instead, I saw her leaving out to the parking lot. Me being totally stupid, I didn't say anything. I just let her leave. I sent a measly email but I don't know if she's gonna take it. I sent my Partner Girl's part since hers was smaller. At least we'd have something turned in. I'm planning on giving her the DVD tomorrow.
I worked too hard not to get a grade on this. Especially a GOOD grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment