Monday, March 28, 2011

Silly Freshmen. You Thought You Were Fresh. (Part 2)

I spent the first part ranting about my project. Now I'm gonna tell me about my week. :)

So I had my first tennis game on Tuesday and guess what? I didn't even play. I didn't play at the second game on Friday either. I like Tennis but I don't think I have time for it. By the time I get home, I'm tired and then I end up not having time for my homework.

I'm gonna finish this up later. I have an extra-credit project to accomplish.

Edit: BACK

So here's the Survey of the Day!

1.Hair color?
~ Blackish

2. Eye color?
~ Really Dark Brown

3. Middle name?
~ Chioma

4. Height?
~ 5'

5. How tall do u wish u were?
~ Maybe 5' 2".

6. Straight, bi, les?
~ Straight. Maybe a little bit bi. But mostly straight. :)

7. Religion?
~ Seventh-Day Adventist Christian

8. Relationship statuses??
~ Single.

9. Crush/"significant others" name?
~ I don't think I have a real crush. They're just guys that I think are cute.

10. If you really knew me ______
~ You'd think I'm two faced.

11. Grade in school?
~ 9th.

12. Do you believe in ghosts?? :)
~ Eh... Not really.

13. Horror or romance movies?
~ Most horror movies don't really scare me unless they're based on true stories. I have no idea which I like between those two.

14. If you had to name your son right now his name would be?
~ Jayden. It's unoriginal but it's a pretty name.

15. If you had to name your daughter?
~ Angel or Victoria or something. Maybe even Crystal.

16. Do you think you are/have been in love?
~ Never been in love. No.

17. Favorite actor
~ Johnny Depp. ;)

18. Favorite actress
~ Erm. I haven't made my mind up about this yet.

19. Trapped on an island with ONE person and ONE item; What are they?
~ I'd have a computer with internet connection and maybe some dude who's knowledgeable about survival and stuff.

Okay forget that one.

OMG. Something so weird happened today during Algebra 2/Trig class. There's this dude in the class, let's call him Alfred. He claims he's half black, half Mexican. (But he looks more Spanish to me.) He has copied my homework a few times. And he calls me beautiful and stuff. But he's butt ugly. His teeth are effed up. His eyes looks like they're pulled back. Like Chinese eyes (except Chinese people's eyes look pretty). And his lips are purple and hunches his back. From far away, he looks pretty nice until you get close to his face.

Well he decided to work with me on this classwork we were doing. He start asking weird questions to my other friend, lets call him Eduardo. Alfred asked him if he's ever had his first kiss, ever jerked off, ever watched porn. Then he started talking about himself losing his virginity with a 20 something year old when he was only in middle school.

He asked me if I've ever had my first kiss. I said no. And then out of nowhere he was like, "Almond! Let me give you your first kiss!" And I was like, "NO!" He was like, "Why not?" I was like, "I'm waiting until I get married. Like Eduardo!" He kept pestering me like, "Come on! I'll make it all passionate and stuff." For a second, I contimplated doing it but the fact that I had no attraction to him at all overpowered the fact that I'll get kissed.

It was weird. And the thought of it makes me wanna throw up... I tried to picture if it was another dude, a sexy dude like Jake (with his pink pouty lips and pretty colored eyes and blonde hair), if he did the same thing. I'd probably say no just so I won't seem desperate but later in private, I'd probably say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment