Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Sound of The Word Fish Makes My Heart Shutter

This morning was horrible.

I went to sit down on the bus and the whole back of the bus complained about the fishy smell. They were like, "It's so strong today!" and blah blah blah. It was heart-breaking. I thought I smelled good. I hate this. I don't even smell it at home but once I get to school, I can smell it in my backpack and my folders and everything. I have no idea how to make it go away. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that my mom cooks a lot of fish so it's stuck in our house. And what's worse is that my aunt brought over a big garbage bag of dried fish for my mom. What am I gonna do? Scrub down my whole closet and wardrobe or something. What's worse is that the vent is somehow to the kitchen. I can smell everything from my room. So maybe that's one thing. But how the heck am I supposed to prevent the smell from getting into my room.

Gosh... I just wanna cry. It's different if I don't take a shower and smell but with this, there's nothing I can do. :(

I don't know... once of these days I'm just gonna have to clean every single thing in my closet, scrub the whole thing with something extra strong. Light candles in there... But I'm the most laziest person you could meet. And do you know how long it would take to scrub everything down and wash every thing in there? I'm gonna do it over the summer so I'm not all fishy in Martha Washington.

I have my jacket and sweater down in the laundry room getting washed... I hope that makes a difference. I'm not riding the bus tomorrow so I can spare them. What I hate is that they're not discrete about it. They don't talk directly to me but they act like I'm stupid and don't know that they're talking about me. It's so obvious. The bus in the morning is so crowded that everyone is forced to sit with someone else but they all move so that I have one whole bus seat to myself. Do you know how that makes me feel?

I wanna tell them something but I don't know what. I don't wanna sound angry about it because it's not there fault that I smell fishy. But.. I don't know... I'm thinking about being nice like, "I know you guys are talking about me. I smell it too. I'm sorry. It's something my parents have in the house so I don't know how to get it off my clothes. Sorry." I don't know.

Well, I had my first Tennis class today. It was cold and my feet hurt from my shoes. But I liked it. We had to go on a bus to a park. My other friend found it boring and said she's not coming. That's kinda disappointing. I mostly joined because of her. But I have other friends there so I'm not alone or anything. There were mostly older people like juniors and seniors. All those people I had seen during registration were not there. I wonder what happened... Maybe they forgot to get on the bus?

*sigh*

I don't even feel like writing anymore. And I had so much to tell... I feel like everything's not so important anymore. This fishy thing is annoying me. Not to the point of crying. For some reason, I don't feel like crying. I don't exactly know what I'm feeling. But it's not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment