Hey.
I just binged on cereal so I'm not in the happiest mood. But my mood has been made better by Foster The People. So yeah... I think I'm liking them. I didn't think I was going to though. I though Pumped Up Kicks was a rad song, you know. But I don't know what puts me off about mainstream but I think it had something to do with it. But I hear Helena Beat on the radio a lot and that's a cool song. And I heard Don't Stop just a few days and couldn't get enough of it. And the lead singer isn't bad looking. Sometimes he looks a little ruddy and gruffy but something about him is attractive except when I saw a short interview and he kinda seemed douche-like but I'm not gonna judge yet.
I was watching an interview by Johnny Depp last night and I was seriously fangirling. I had an obsession with him last summer but I kinda cooled off even though I still like him. But I accidentally stumbled upon a video and the feelings I have for him shot up again. That dude is my husband. I don't care if he's married.
HE'S MY HUSBAND!
No comments:
Post a Comment