Right now, my stomach feels bloated.
I just had more than half of a big banana nut muffin, two strawberries, small plate of beans with spinach, Gari, and three cookies. UGH.
The weight loss journal starts tomorrow. And I really need to succeed. I feel like I gained 5 pounds over the week. I'm not gonna eat again. I'm gonna have a drink and go to sleep. I'm actually supposed to be going to church right now for Movie Night. And I wanted to go but I'm too lazy to get dressed and go anywhere. Plus, I know there's gonna be food. And I can't eat.
I'm tired of talking about weight loss.
How about we talk about... plans?
Well, I need to get my homework done, first of all. I have a poem to write for English and I'm probably going to get started on the next Computer Graphics journal tomorrow. I need to keep myself busy. Get things done.
I'm also planning on doing the Doodle 4 Google Contest. The theme is "If I could travel back in time, I'd visit..." Truthfully, if I could travel back in time, I'd visit the 80s. But I don't know if that would win me the National Prize. I don't think I will win the National Prize because I was looking at doodles from last year, and they were pretty freakin' amazing. And these were by like elementary and middle school kids. Because the freakin' bias judges only wanna choose younger children as if that's fair.
But I'm going to do the contest anyway. I'd rather do something and fail than not do it anything at all. Because that's fail by default.
Another thing is that I need start making an art that I want to submit for the Literary Magazine at my school. I did a lot of graphic art in this portfolio I made for English and my teacher recommended that I submit. And so I will. I'm not sure what to do yet though. I'm looking around for suggestions. I like drawing people but I don't wanna draw anything too weird and personal. I'll figure it out eventually.
I have to start on that journal tonight. I think I'm going to use my LitMag journal. I'm not planning on going back for the meetings again. It's not really my thing. I'm not very good at on-the-spot creative writing. Especially poetry. I've never been so insecure about my writing until this year. So that's a no-go.
Well, I guess I'm going to go. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment