Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Why, Oh Why?

I need to make this really quick because it's almost 2 AM and I still have to study for English.

Oh my goodness. This school is trying to kill me, oh! I have four tests tomorrow and I'm freaking out. I can tell. My asthma is flaring up right this moment.

And they aren't just minor tests in Spanish or World History. Oh no. I have a test in Physics, Calculus, Chemistry, and English ALL ON THE SAME DAY. Tomorrow. Or technically today since it is 1:51 AM.

I'm freaking out the most about Calculus obviously but I think I studied the least for that class. I feel like I have it all figured out but I'm also afraid that I'll still totally flunk the test like I did last time (though I thought I did so well). It's just very depressing and frustrating. I know I'm not the only one feeling this way but then there's plenty of kids who aren't on the same boat.

Like just today, before entering Calculus, I heard this boy say, "Hey, are you studying for Physics tomorrow?" He said it as if he was asking the kid if he wanted to catch a bite at McDonalds or something. "Meh. Maybe I'll look over a problem or two." Translation: Maybe I'll get some fries. Maybe.

I was jealous that they could be so nonchalant about all this.

So enough of that, I guess. We just finished The Crucible in my English class and that was a cool story. That's what we're having a test on tomorrow so I need to look over the story. But I think I'll just end up reading SparkNotes. Or maybe I'll read SparkNotes on the bus or something.

I got my JingIt Card yesterday. Finally. So I can now start doing my shopping and such. Though I only make a dollar and sometimes less a day with the thing... I'm not sure what I should start saving up for first. I think I'll go on Amazon for the cheapest things because I didn't realize how expensive shipping costs were. They are REALLY expensive at Forever21 especially and that's where I had my eyes on for stuff. But that may not be a possibility at the moment.

So I'll leave it at here. Wish me good luck. May the odds be ever in my favor. And I pray I may get straight As (or at least all As and a B in Calculus).

No comments:

Post a Comment