Thursday, March 21, 2013

2014... We Are Bosses.

Today, I stayed after school to see the powder puff game. Honestly, I kind of regret it. The games were kind of lame, at least to me. I wasn't really paying much attention so I didn't actually notice what was going on. I could've gone to Calculus, got my points, and came back to the see the final game just in time.

Ugh...

But other than that, my class one so that was great. We won last year too. I feel bad for the seniors. It's their last year and they didn't even make it to the final game because they lost against the sophomores. I mean, the  best class wins, right?

It's been spirit week and I've participated in none of the days. Today was Crazy Day which is just most people's excuse for waking up and going to school in their pajamas. Monday was Sports Team day where people wore jerseys. I was gonna borrow my brother's Redskins jersey but I don't even watch football and I didn't wanna be harassed for "liking" a team I didn't even care about. Tuesday was Cultural day and every one dressed up as their or another culture. I wish I had repped some Nigeria because I saw a bunch of people in African clothes, Asian clothes, Spanish clothes... I even saw some white and asian kids in African attire. But it's whatev. Tomorrow is Theme day and our theme is Mulan. My brother said I could borrow his clothes he got from China. Meh. Maybe. Then Friday is Class Color day and also Class Night. I should be going if I get my library fines cleared and what not.

I feel like I never get a break from school though. Spring break is next week so obviously, I can't wait. But until then, I have my last Calc quiz tomorrow, two tests on Friday in Chem and Physics, two projects due on Friday... Then I have to get some NHS hours signed and get my community service shiz done this weekend. And I finally need to finish digitally coloring my friends' stuff. I have two concentrations to complete this weekend.

And I'm fat and ugly.

So yeah, about NHS. I'm applying for that chiz. I totally screwed myself over by not doing enough clubs in high school. So I'm being greedy and exaggerating my hours a bit but so far, everyone that has signed my papers have happily and unquestionably obliged. So that's great.

The laptop is getting critically low. :S And it's getting real late but I have stuff to do.

It's becoming a normal thing for me to be late for my bus which is SO bad. I need to start waking up and getting there early because I feel really bad about it. It doesn't help that I get up at 7:00 AM and then I only have about 37 minutes to get ready and get to the bus stop on time. But in my defense, I do a really good job. Usually, I finish exactly by 7:40 AM but by that time, the bus has already passed my house or getting close to passing it.

Yeah, I'll work on it. So I've been listening to a bunch of new music. And by new, I mean "new". New to me. And I've also kind of fallen in love with this guy:


Yeah... the bald one. But if you think about it, he'd totally be a heartthrob if he had hair. I can't really explain why I'm attracted to the guy. I mean, he has pretty eyes and nice shaped-lips (and I feel weird typing this). The tuft of hair on his chin kind of irks me but he's kind of hot.

I'm not sure if he's bald by choice or on purpose. If it's on purpose then I really wanna go and hide the razor or whatever away from him.

I've been listening to Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon A LOT. I mean, I found out about the song on Pandora (though I'm sure I've heard it a long time ago because it sounds oddly familiar) but I've been listening to it (and watching the video for it) obsessively because of the guy. I don't know why but there's this part in the video that makes my heart flutter. He looks perfect.


This is weird but he kind of kind of looks like Sam Pepper. Or reminds me of him, I think. I don't know. It's just the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment