Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hey! No School Today!

Which is awesome because I needed it. I've only been in school for two days and I'm already sick of it. I was supposed to have a quiz today but luckily, because of that earthquake, we didn't!


It's kinda weird because nothing actually happened. The place shook a little for about 40 seconds. Nothing cracked. Nothing fell. Well, I don't think anything happened. But it's closed to check up on all the schools. My brother still had to go to school since he goes to a school in a different county. He told me that he didn't even feel it since he was playing basketball but everyone else did. Which is weird to me.

But whatever. But now I'm a little freaked out. I never thought that earthquakes could happen where I live. They don't. And now I've actually been through one. That's so weird.

I have some plans to model out some clothes to wear this week, finish a collage, and study for Pre-Calculus. I hope I actually do it. :P

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment