The second time this stupid laptop overheated. Now I have re-write this the third time.
- Hurricane Irene Hit Us
- Power Went Out 2 AM
- Mom Was At Work :(
- Power Didn't Come On Until 6 PM
- So BORING
- About To Go Warm-Up Food At Another Person's House
- Then My Dad Called
- Went Home
- Some Hours Later, My Grandma's People Came
- Stupid Kids Don't Know How To Shut Up, Don't Know How To Stop Touching People's Stuff, DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP BREAKING PEOPLE'S STUFF
When I was their age, when I went to someone's house, the last thing we would do is go over there and break their earphones. This isn't the first time they broke our stuff. The last time, they broke our lamp. The time before, they stole my brother's games. I don't like those little kids. Scratch that. I don't like any kids who don't have any respect for someone's house. You don't touch their stuff. When they don't touch their stuff, YOU DON'T TOUCH IT. And you don't mess up their room.
Gosh. I wanted to beat each and everyone of them with a stick. Even the little girl who got peanut butter all over the walls and was saying some horrid things that her other brother taught. The brother that I don't like the most. And he smelled like poop. And he's the same one that broke the headphones.
When me and my siblings were little kids and we went to other people's houses, we sat wherever they let us sit. If they had games, we'd ask if they'd let us use them. I wouldn't go snooping in their stuff. We just sat and talked and then played quietly in their rooms. Simple as that.
That's why all the parents loved us.
What else? My Pre-Calculus teacher shouted at me on Friday. I don't feel like explaining it again but she totally pissed me off. My phone rang in class. Which is understandable why she'd be mad. But she wouldn't stop shouting as I tried to turn it off. And I tried to explain that it was a new phone, that I can't turn it off. She kept screaming at me. Accusing me of trying to find out who called. I wish I had just been like, "Shut the f*** up B****" But I don't curse and I'm not trying to fail Pre-Calculus. Or get expelled from the school I worked so hard to get into. But I wish I was like, "Calm your tits lady" or at least "CALM DOWN"
But no. So I just disassembled the phone and I was pissed off for the remaining of the class.
Yeah. I got a pimple on my nose and it hurts. And I'm on my period. And we got a day off because of the hurricane which is awesome because I'm getting some bad cramps. Now let me leave before this stupid thing overheats again.
No comments:
Post a Comment