I fail miserably, don't I?
It's been awhile, I know.
Eh... so school's starting in about two weeks and I'm slowing losing my mind. Right now, my hair is a mess. And I have no idea when I'm gonna get it done. I have no clothes for the first day of school. Absolutely none. The mailman hasn't brought my school stuff either. So I guess I'm just gonna walk up to school in ratty clothes and a dandruff afro with no clue as to why I'm here in the first place.
Sike. That's not gonna happen. I'm gonna get it sorted out eventually. But I only have a little more than one week.
I'm so freaking lazy but there's so many things that I feel I need to get done. But I'm way too lazy too accomplish them. :( I'm kinda mad at myself.
My birthday is next week. And I'm not very excited to turn 15. 15 isn't a really nice number to be. You're practically nobody. When you're 14, you're just starting high school. When you're 16, you can drive. When you're 17, you're just about to finish high school. And 18, you ARE an adult. 15 kinda sucks.
And I have no idea what I want. I guess I'm striving for a phone but there's no cool phones on T-Mobile that I actually, truly want. I don't really care for phones that much anymore. I don't even use my own. So there would be no point in me getting a new one. My dad asked if I'd like one of those Tablets, those iPad looking things that are not actually iPads. I didn't wanna sound selfish so I was all like, 'Well, I don't see the point since I have a laptop already'. But now the idea is starting to warm up to me.
Truthfully, what I want is a $100 Visa Gift Card so I can buy whatever I want from the internet.
But I don't think my parents will get me that. Or maybe they will. Who knows?
Eh... I never realized how much I don't like August. Or maybe it's just this year. dlfldnjef;aedsi
Bye. I'll be totally back once school starts. ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment