Saturday, November 19, 2011

"I put lotion and I'm still ashy!? This is a democracy!"

Another idiotic statement heard in Spanish class. :P

It was from the girl who tried to claim my unnamed homework.

My dad is officially gone with my grandpa. They are in Nigeria right now actually. I was so freakin' worried about something going wrong with the plane. I'm deadly afraid of planes, you know. But I heard there were so many complications and I wondered about that too. I wondered how my dad alone was gonna get my grandpa all the way to Nigeria. My grandpa causes a lot of riff and troubles wherever he goes.

This time was no different.

Apparently, my grandpa had all these metal objects in his pockets like scissors and nail clippers that set off the alarms and it caused them to miss their plane. And my grandpa didn't wanna let the go and my grandma and my mom (who dropped them off at the airport) were already gone and so they had to throw the objects away. Now they're in Nigeria, staying at a hotel, and my mom's brother came over to the hotel. My grandpa didn't want to go with him back to the village because he thought that he was a stranger. But he said that the man looked like his son. He still thinks he's in America and says that everyone there looks like his people.

LOL.

I don't know if I was understandable at all.

Last night, I had an essay draft due at 11:45 PM once again. And it was agonizing trying to come up with analysis and proof and all this chiz. And my brother totally messed up the margins on Microsoft Word on the laptop I'm using and I couldn't use the good laptop because my dad took it with him. And I couldn't use the desktop because some of the keys don't work. And I just didn't want to use that computer. And the laptop was totally trolling me. It was going super slow while I was trying to finish my Works Cited page and since I knew it was gonna overheat and turn off any minute, I submitted the draft at like 11:45 PM just in case and continued to work. And just as I was almost done with the Works Cited page, the laptop overheated of course. I just slid the laptop away from me and went to my bedroom.

My laptop is such a troll.

I should be finishing homework. I have another Computer Graphics "journal" where we have to collect clippings to put into a collage and we have to have 10 bags. 6 are required colors and the other 4 are some weird nonsense. One of the bags has to be flat found objects. And my house is totally trolling me because I see no flat found objects. The whole project is dumb if you ask me.

I just watched TV for two hours, maybe a little more. I don't usually watch TV like that. But I did. I watched The Best of I Love The 80s (love that show) and I watched Behind The Music: TLC (very interesting) and then TV got boring. There was just nothing to watch. I went on Discovery Health, we don't have that on any other TV except the one in my dad's room, so I don't get to watch it as much as I used to. And it was bull stuff on. No Mystery Diagnosis or Dr.G Examiner. It was something about Stars and Shining and Children or whatever. I don't even know.

And there was hardly any good music on Music Choice. -_-

Right now, I'm waiting for my mom and grandma to come home from this fundraising banquet with some food. It was supposed to end at 9:30 or so. But they're still not back. I called my mom's cellphone and she didn't answer. I hope they aren't in an accident or anything. I was supposed to go but evidently, they didn't wanna wake me up. But then I guess my mom didn't want to pay the other $50 for a ticket to go. If that's the reason, I understand. But I already told people I was going. So that's embarrassing, you know.

Ha, Black Veil Brides is on Pandora at the moment. I remember being so into them like a year or so ago. Maybe a little less. It was at the same time I was into Panic! At The Disco.

Right now, I'm into Apocalyptica. I think I'm just overall into nu metal. Not heavy metal but the softcore type. I really like the song Falling Away from Me by Korn. I never thought I'd like Korn. But I really like that song. And I'm afraid that I'm getting too attracted to old guys.

There's this dude that guest sings for one of Apocalyptica's songs, Bittersweet. If you listen to it, he's the one with the low voice. It's a really pretty song. I'm not totally in love with him but he doesn't look bad. He has nice eyes. And I saw a small interview with him and I'm very not against him. But he smokes apparently and that's not good. I can't remember his name at the moment but I'm pretty sure it starts with a V. Probably like Vin or something. They're all Finnish, all the dudes in Bittersweet, the cellists and the singers. It's convincing me that Finnish people must be very awesome.

I actually first heard about Apocalyptica by my friend Jennifer. I think we were talking about rock music or just plain orchestra. We were in orchestra class so something involving that class got us into the topic of Apocalyptica. And she wrote down "I Don't Care by Apocalyptica" in my agenda book. Whenever I think of it, I still see her handwriting. I miss that girl. And I'm pretty sure I still have the agenda book. I heard the song and I didn't really fall in love with it. But I thought it sounded pretty. But then I just forgot about them.

Then my other friend brought up Apocalyptica months later. Her name was Jennifer. And we were watching German musicians and there was this crazy gothic woman that my German teacher searched up on YouTube. And my friend Jennifer was talking about how that type of music was demonic or whatever. But she said that there are some really good rock songs though and she mentioned Apocalyptica and was like, "They're really good." with her blue contacts and eyeliner and tweezed eyebrows.

I didn't even think I would type this much. :P

There's a Thanksgiving party in my Government class on Tuesday which is awesome. What else... Oh gosh. I have so much homework that I should be doing right now. Gah. I just want some food. Where is my mother and grandmother?

I opened this pot today, thinking there was some food. But instead, it was a pot of straight up grease and fat and it smelled so horrid. Not in that putrid, rotten smell but in that funky cheesy greasy smell. Ick.

I should go now. K BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment