Thursday, November 3, 2011

Really? Really?! You Really Gonna Do That!?

I've been slacking.



Man, I really wish this computer had working speakers. I so badly wanna listen to music.

I was in Spanish class today and we had to turn in our homework so I did and apparently I forgot to right my name on the paper. So I went up to the homework and bin and see that a girl claimed my paper and started writing her name on it as if it was hers. Is that the most craziest chiz ever or what?

At first, I thought, "Oh, maybe it wasn't my paper after all." Because my teacher announced someone didn't write their name on their paper. And since I vaguely remember being the last one up there, I thought it was mine.

I looked at the paper the girl was writing her name on and see that it is my handwriting. :O

Yes, BELIEVE IT!

So I was like, "Excuse me. But that's my paper."

And she was like, "Oh, sorry." And then she sat down.

I wanted to see her blush and fluster up but no. She was like, "Oh sorry."

It would've been understandable if she had the same writing as me. But she didn't! AT ALL! So this was not a mistake.

Ugh. I'm not really pissed at her. I just find it so weird that someone could actually do something like that and act so nonchalant about it. I always wondered if people actually did that though. Write their name on a unnamed paper. Wow. I knew I hated the kids in my Spanish class because of their delinquency. But I didn't know it was THAT bad.

This would've never happened in an honor class. Erm. My GERMAN class.

Oh and I have to make a chair out of cardboard in my Engineering class. Does that sound possible to you? Yeah, probably. Not when you're just a bunch of lazy 15 year olds with only cardboard, MASKING TAPE (not DUCT tape), and manilla folders. Yeah, because we can totally make a chair out of that.

It's not making the chair that's the problem. It's making a chair that someone could sit on for 30 minutes without it breaking. Don't ask me what that certain person will be doing sitting on a mess of cardboard for 30 minutes because I don't know. But apparently, that's how we'll be tested.

Man, I'm done with my new school. I want to bring all my old friends here. I want to get to school early and hang with my friends for a few minutes before going to class. It used to be so chill back at my old school. It's so not now.

You can take this as a bad thing or a good thing, but there's hardly any cute guys in my classes. Okay, actually, they're not ugly. I can't say they are. But I guess I just don't have any crushes like I did in Parkdale. All my crushes sucked though. The guys at my new school are more funnier and smart and I like that. But I noticed that I'm not half listening to the teacher and half glancing at any guys anymore.

Really, the guys that I actually wanna get to know are guys that are funny, have cool personalities, and actually seem like cool people. I don't like them just because of their looks. I don't know if it's because I've gotten mature or if it just comes with being in honors classes.

I'm rambling.

Remember that one dude I talked about? The one in my Chemistry class? I learned his name. But I don't wanna say it. Well, he's not to hot from close up as he is from afar. And my teacher switched our seats so now I sit right next to him. And it kinda annoyed me how eager he was not to sit where he was sitting. I don't know if it's because he doesn't like our group or if it's because he doesn't like sitting in the same spot he was sitting before. (Because he was.) I don't know. Dudes suck. They're cool and all. But they can suck at the same time. Especially when you're ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment