Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What Is Her Problem?

What's up?

I hate Pre-Calculus. Specifically unit circles. I don't like them at all.

Remember that dreads girl I was talking about?

Well, I had the pleasure of standing next to her in the lunch line (Note: I will never stand in this lunch line which I will explain why later.). She's just so freakin' loud and ghetto.

She cut in front of me with her boobs sliding all up on me, just to be with a group of other dreadlocked, weird-talking, boys standing up close. And I really didn't have a problem with that.

The problem was when she made a stupid remark after some boy tugged on one of her dreads. She turned slowly around and then was like, "Oh man! If that was that girl that touched my hair..." She said it like it was a threat. Like if I had touched her hair, she was gonna do something to me.

First of all, WHY THE HELL WOULD I TOUCH YOUR MEDUSA LOCKS?!

Like I've said before, I don't know her! I don't want to know her. I don't even know your name. Stop going on me like I did something to you!

And the way she said it... She said it as if I wasn't there. She was standing right next to me for crying out loud. And she just pointed at me like, "If that was that girl that touched my hair... Aww man!"

Enough of that now. But just wait when I become valedictorian of the whole dang school and come up to the stage to present my speech. I'll point my finger at you and shout... Wait. No. You won't even be there.

Ha ha ha.

I realized that my crush on Bill has officially been terminated. Tokio Hotel has stepped down as my favorite band. They're not making any music. They don't seem to be doing much at all. And I guess I just think Bill looks sickly. I guess I've just come to the realization that I shouldn't like a band solely for their looks. Tokio Hotel has some amazing songs so they're still up there as one of the bands I like to listen to. But I guess it's like Michael Jackson. He's had beyond amazing songs. But you can only listen to them so much before getting sick of it. And since he's dead, there's really nothing else to look forward to. I don't listen to MJ as much now but he's still one of my fave musicians.

If TH can continue to keep bringing out good music, I'll reconsider.

Bill Kaulitz is still a cutie. But... I guess my preferences has changed. That's what happens when you grow up. And I think I came to this decision after I went on this website that lets you see what other bands do fans of a band you like listen to. I forgot the site name. So I searched Tokio Hotel. And Hannah Montana was linked to Tokio Hotel and I felt so ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment