Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Think I'm Excited. :S

The weirdest thing happened today.

Remember Jonathan? Yes, caused me problems freshmen year? My "father". Suicidal. Blah blah blah. Yes yes yes.

I was walking out of the bathroom right and I kinda glanced at him, thinking he was this other kid I see around that looked exactly like him. I kept walking and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and I see his face and I'm so freakin' shocked.

I'm like, "Oh my gosh! Why are you here!?"

And he's like, "We moved."

I noticed that he grew out his hair. Didn't really grow much taller. And he looked even emo-er than ever. But it was nice to see him though because I was seriously missing my old school. I wish I had asked him more things. And then I left to lunch and that was it. More people need to come. I'm not playing.

I just finished this Essay Outline that was due 11:59 PM and I turned it in 15 minutes before. I started at around 8:00 PM and I just couldn't think of anything to write for some reason. And it didn't help that I kept wanting to eat since I'm in the kitchen. But I focus more in the kitchen than when I'm anywhere else. Plus, when I'm on my bed or anywhere else, my back starts to hurt SO bad. I messed up my back really bad from the way I've been sitting so that's not good.

Uh... so yeah. That's it for now. Oh wait. My dad is going to Nigeria in, technically, tomorrow since it's 12:03 AM at the moment. It feels so surreal. I don't believe it. It hasn't sunken in yet. My grandpa will be gone too and it has some negatives and positives. There won't be a gazillion bugs in the house and we won't have dirty "washed" dishes anymore. But at the same time, there's no one to sweep and open the door when I come home from school. Everyone else is super happy he's going but I guess I just don't see it that way. He's still human and he's still my grandfather. He means well. It's not his fault he has a disease that's eating his brain away. My dad said we could write a book about him. And it got me thinking. I should probably start now before the memories go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment