Another quote spoken by one of my fellow delinquent classmates from Spanish class.
Hey. It's late. I think.
My legs are in pain. My mom just had a meeting and with meetings come standing up forever, bring food up and down the stairs, saying hello in Igbo to all our visitors, and washing dishes. So many dishes...
I always have so much to write until I get to the keyboard.
I'm wearing freakin' huge earphones that don't stay in my ear. When will the manufacturers learn that the average ear isn't this huge?!?!?
"To obtain the bird's eye is to turn a blizzard to a breeze..."
Whatever that means.
I have so much homework I haven't done. I half *ssed my PreCalc homework and I haven't finished drawing the illustrations to my Spanish flashcards. And I was supposed to think of a topic for a persuasive essay for my English class. I have something but I couldn't thought of more. And I'm pretty sure I had to work in my sketchbook for Graphics this weekend...
I hate how my dash key doesn't work.
I wanted to address someone that really wants to not be liked by me. She used to go to my middle school. I think she transferred in 8th grade. She wasn't in my class. In fact, I don't think she was even in the Honors classes. I would be kidding myself if I said she was.
She has dreads and if you ask me, tries so hard to be ghetto. She seems like a slut. And she's loud mouth. And UGH.
I only acknowledged her presence in 8th grade because she was one of the other girls who tried out for cheerleading. And she made it. I didn't. :(
But forget that one. Okay, I don't even know the girl's name.
I got the pleasure to meet her nasty attitude when I first got lunch duty. I talked about this before. About how we would always end up in the same aisles with our trashcans. And she was getting all stupid and ghetto about it.
Well, I got lunch duty again and I bumped into another girl a few times and she was totally sweet about it. She just moved. That's all. Gosh.
Okay, so I was in the Ghetto Girl's aisle and I was coming around with the trashcan. Instead of just simply putting her tray in the bin, she had to be all prissy about it like, "Hold on, hold on. I need to put some trash in!" When she did she was like, "You can go now."
And people nearby started looking at me. As if I was gonna do something. What could I say?
"Excuse me but I'll move when I want to."
I didn't say that. That encounter would've been the perfect time for a choice of curse words, preferably one that starts with a B? But I'm a good, Christian girl and I would never say such things.
I don't know what that girl has against me. I don't know her, don't talk to her. I have nothing to do with her. Maybe she's just rude and I know that rudeness is going to catch up on her. That's why I'm not that worked up about it. And I may seem as if I am from this post. But seriously, I'm not. I wish I could just say something witty to her. Something to throw her off. Because this girl needs it.

No comments:
Post a Comment