Sunday, June 3, 2012

30-Day Drawing Challenge [Day 2]

Day 2: Favorite Animal

I am SO sorry. I missed yesterday. I already suck, right?

I'm not gonna go into an explanation because it's a petty excuse. But let's go into it. I don't have a favorite animal and the animal I drew is definitely NOT my favorite animal but that's okay. I wanted to draw a bird because I kinda like birds but that didn't happen.

So here it is.

And the caption that came with it.

In case you didn't know, it's a lion. :P

I drew it during church because I was bored and I was like, "Why not?" It is the most non-scary lion I have ever seen in my opinion. Look at it. 

So now I need to work on my boat loads of homework. And my Day 3 drawing. My mom is having a meeting so I might have to clean too. I'm gonna try my HARDEST to catch the MTV Movie Awards.

So Okay BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment