Ah... I hate that song.
I was so determined to go to the gym today. I seriously was. I walked like, 10 minutes all the way to the community center in the hot sun to go to the sun. I go there, give them by ID, and then I hear that I can't go to the fitness room without a parent/gaurdian. UGH!
I'm freakin' 15 and 10 months. I'm basically 16. What makes me different from the kids who turned 16 yesterday? Are we not on the same maturity level? Are we not in the same grade?
They should really change those rules. I really wanted to lose like, at least a pound this week. Diet and exercise, right?
I mean, I ended up going to the park not very far and playing tennis. Except it was really hot and we were all rusty since we hadn't played tennis since last summer. And it wasn't our best play. I got home and realized I got so freakin' tan. And the worst thing is, I had a head band on so the space where my head band was is way lighter than the rest of my face.
The funny thing is that I wore sunscreen before leaving. And I reapplied when I got there. I really don't know what to do. I mean, I could wear a visor or something next time. At least my face will stay light.
We have SPF 30 sunscreen. Is that why?
There's lot of reasons why I tan so easily. I just hate it. I'm black. I don't want to get blacker.
AORIJFNKFRSFAEZAEDSNDEFAIOEFO94UARESIO943UOIRFNFD.
Oh yeah, I did my nails today. And they look pretty cool. I should be like a beauty guru and do a tutorial on them or something. Or show them off on Tumblr. Except I can't paint nails for shit. Yesh. I curse-ed.
I painted the nails three tone ombre. Would that be correct? I think so. It's blue, yellow, and pink. And on top, I made black zebra stripes. I saw the nails somewhere. Maybe on Tumblr or something. Or maybe it's inspired by a background I saw. But yeah, that's how they are. The zebra stripes aren't too good. And there's a little paint on my finger that needs to swabbed off. But other than that, it's pretty.
So yeah. HAPPY SUMMERR.
No comments:
Post a Comment