I'm working on a story at the moment and I came up with this line and I think I like it.
So I have my Pandora on and oh em gee. They play the same frickin' Foster The People songs ALL THE TIME. I mean, I understand that I'm listening to the Foster The People Station, (I keep my Pandora on shuffle between about 5 other stations), but whenever it turns back to FTP, it plays the same FTP songs. I know that they only have one album out so obviously, the only songs they can play are the ones on that album but the purpose of "stations" isn't to play that one artist over and over again. What happened to playing artists similar to the artist of choice?
I use Pandora to discover new music but I haven't heard new music in awhile. Most of the songs are songs I have heard multiple times, whether I have liked them or not. For example, right now, Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon is on. The first time, I heard this song, I didn't really like it. (I have a hatred for King of Leon's Use Somebody and as ignorant as is, I decided that I hate them too.)
But I don't dislike the song because I really didn't "dislike" the song. But instead, what Pandora does is keep playing the song over and over again, I guess in hopes that eventually I'll like it. Congrats Pandora. I guess you've done your job.
But they do this with a bunch of other songs that I can't say I really like but I don't have the audacity to "dislike" them. Seriously, I bet I'll know the next five songs that play on Pandora. Whether I like them or not.
And then Pandora does this thing where it plays oldies country song as if I liked some oldies country song. But I can't say I remember doing that. AT ALL. And I dislike every single one that comes on but Pandora continues to play them.
Tighten Up - The Black Keys
Definitely know that song. I like it. But I didn't "like" it on Pandora.
Okay, so this post wasn't supposed to be about Pandora. Actually, I don't have any direction for this post. I guess I'll just tell you what's going on.
I just finished working on one of the assignments my mom has to do for her online school. I did it with my dad and my brain feels numb. She's taking Statistics and I haven't ever taken Statistics and my dad hasn't taken Statistics in "100 years", quoted by him. It's not as easy as I thought, but it TOTALLY beats Calculus, that's for sure. Anyway, we did a lot of researching for the answers and yeah...
I haven't talked about Ezra Miller in awhile. Well, he's doing that Perks of a Wallpaper thing. He's been looking all groady lately with all the facial hair and fashion statements. But I still love him. And he's definitely going places. It kind of scares me.
You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi
Know this song. But this song is actually excusable because I just started listening to the 80s Pop Station like a week ago.
Things have been rolling in AP Computer Graphics. I don't know if I told you, but we have to create posters for the Grease musical that my school is putting on. We have to use photos of the lead who is this dude that was in my math class last year and is in my math class this year. He's actually very attractive but he's such a geek. He kind of has porn star lips or plastic surgery lips. Idk.
Warrant - Foster The People
This song annoys me the most. It comes on ALLLLLL THE TIMMMMEEEE! Oh my gosh. I just skipped it. And now it's:
Take On Me - Aha
I actually really like this song now, to the point that it's on my mp3. But it has been playing on my Pandora a bunch of times. Actually, I feel like the same 10 songs on the 80s Pop Station keep playing. It's as if they only played 10 songs that entire decade. Which I know is not true.
As I was saying, I've been working on the Grease poster and so far, I think it's been coming out good. I added this Vintage effect but I don't know what my teacher would think of it. It's not very designed. I did the background myself but other than that, it was just effects. I thorougly enjoyed editing the lead guy's photos though. ;D
I'm also working on some other stuff. Apparently, we're supposed to have a concentration for our artwork but I honestly can't think of anything good. I laid around on Friday, thinking of ideas but none of them fit what I had so far. I just don't know what I'm gonna do.
Visit - 311
I've heard the song on Pandora before but I can't say that I know it very well. It has probably played once. Okay, so I think I have proven my point.
I'll just leave it at this. I don't have anything interesting to say. So BYE.

No comments:
Post a Comment