After Tuesday, the One-Week-of-Fun Week didn't happen.
We decided to go to the park on Wednesday except it was hella hot and no one wanted to go there anymore. Before that, like the night before that, my aunt called asking if I wanted to go to brunch with her to discuss college things. And I said yes because she was buying me brunch. So why not?
And so there was gonna be a small possibility that I wasn't going to hang out with the friends that day.
Well, my aunt picked me up around 10:45 AM and took me to Panera Bread (it was my first time too) and we ate and discussed before 1:00 hit. So I was able to go hang out with my friends. But before that, I sent out a mass text to everyone to meet at the mall instead of the park because as I said, it was hella hot outside.
This was probably the worst thing I could ever do. No. Planning a park day on such a humid day was my worst idea ever.
But it was just really bad. Half of the people that were supposed to come were already at the park. They couldn't afford the bus fare to get to the mall. And so it was either me and my two friends walk in the heat to get to the park or we were just gonna get split.
I opted to go home because I didn't tell my parents I was gonna be out and my phone died.
My friend ended up walking to the park from the mall. My other friend, who hadn't left her house yet, took a bus to the park but couldn't find anyone. She hurt her leg/foot and had to walk back home by herself. And for me, my one week of fun had already been broken.
Because of that awful experience, we didn't go anywhere Thursday or Friday. And that was basically the end of my summer.
How morbid, I know.
I can't really recall doing anything else. My mind is completely blank. Maybe because I did absolutely nothing. Well, I did a lot of meaningless things that I believe are pretty meaningful. Like, I started looking up a bunch of dorm room inspiration and fashion inspiration for the start of the new school year and I saved a bunch of pictures and links and put things in galleries and posted them here. Like, I still have a month to get organized. I really need to chill. But I can't.
Tonight, I've been going on websites and doing the equivalent of "window shopping" but on the internet. I'm getting my first paycheck on Monday and I just can't wait to spend money. So I've been putting things in wishlists and scoping out the cheapest but nicest things I can find online. It's been fun. Really.
Tonight is my last night to stay up until 4 in the morning and do sweet nothings. After I finish this post (and a few other things), I'm going to go watch an episode of Orange Is The New Black and two episodes of Faking It. Tomorrow, I have to finish some work for my mom and I really need to clean my room.
I also need to figure out an outfit to wear for my first day at internship. Actually, I need to figure out what I'm doing for the first day of my internship, period. I'm so clueless.
So yah.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment