Okay, does anyone want to know me more?
*I raise my hand.*
Anyone else? No? Okay!
FAST FACTS:
1. Real name: Jessica
2. Nickname: Jessy, Snickers, Skittles, Mommy, etc.
3. Zodiac Sign: LEO
4. Male or female: Female
5. Elementary School: I can't really tell you that but yeah... I went to one. Go Busy Bees!
6. High School: Picnic High derr. Too bad that's not what it's called. Go Panthers!
7. College: I've never been.
8. Hair color: Brownish-Blackish
9. Tall or Short: Short
11. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
12. Phone or Camera: Phone
13. Health freak: I wish. I think about eating healthy but it never happens.
14. Orange or Apple: Hm... Depends. I could go for an apple right now.
15. Do you have a crush on someone? Tiny tiny crushes. Sike. I'm boy crazy. I just don't show it.
16. Eat or Drink: I'd say drink.
17. Piercings: None. Not even ear piercings.
18. Pepsi or Coke: I don't like Pepsi or Coke.
HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplane: Yeah. When I was like, 5.
20. Been in a relationship: Nein. (That's 'No' in German.)
21. Been in a car accident: Nope.
22. Been in a fist fight: Nah... I don't fight with my fists. I fight with my nails.
FIRSTS AND LASTS
23. First piercing: Never.
24. First best friend: This girl in day care. After daycare, we had never been to the same school until now.
25. First award: Um... Maybe the one I got for graduating preschool.
26. First crush: Oooh. Michael from Barney.
27. First word: I don't know...
29. Last person you talked to in person: My little brother.
30. Last person you texted: Marisol.
31. Last person you watched a movie with: My brothers and sister.
32. Last food you ate: I had a puff puff. Nigerian doughnuts.
33. Last movie you watched: Hm... I don't know. I think the most recent one was Flipped.
34. Last song you listen to: Angel in Disguise - Cinema Bizarre
35. Last thing you bought: Um... I can't remember. I hardly ever buy things. Probably a Rice Krispie.
36. Last person you hugged: I think it was Anna.
FAVE:
37. Food: I like lots of food. I'm not picky.
38. Drinks: Anything fruity. I like pineapple soda and Twisters.
39. Bottoms: I like skirts and skinny jeans.
40. Flower: I don't really like flowers. :P
41. Animal: Erm. Stuffed.
42. Color: I love them all.
43. Movies: Disney Movies definitely. Titanic. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (w/ Johnny Depp).
44. Subjects: I have to say, I think I like them all except Technology. Maybe not Algebra but I kinda like it.
PUT AN X IN THE BRACKET IF YES:
45. [ ] fallen in love with someone.
46. [ ] celebrated Halloween.
47. [ ] had your heart broken.
48. [ ] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone.
49. [X] had someone question my sexual orientation.
51. [ ] got pregnant.
52. [ ] had an abortion.
53. [X] did something I regret.
54. [X] broke a promise.
55. [X] hide a secret.
56. [X] pretended to be happy.
57. [X] met someone who changed your life.
58. [ ] pretended to be sick.
59. [X] left the country.
60. [X] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
61. [X] cried over the silliest thing.
62. [ ] ran a mile.
63. [ ] went to the beach with your best friend.
64. [ ] got into an argument with your friends.
65. [X] hated someone.
66. [X] stayed single for a whole year.
CURRENTLY:
67. Eating nothing. Thinking about eating.
68. Drinking my saliva.
69. Listening to Sweet Blasphemy by Black Veil Brides.
70. Sitting/Laying: Sitting. On the bed.
71. Plans for today: Eat a salad, do some Biology homework maybe, go to sleep.
72. Waiting for: nothing really...
YOUR FUTURE:
73. Want kids? Yeah. I think so.
74. Want to get married? Yes. I'm afraid to though.
75. Career: Of course.
WHICH DO YOU THINK IS BETTER?
76. Lips or eyes? Both are nice. But I'd say lips.
77. Shorter or taller? Taller. He doesn't have to be tall. Just taller than me.
78. Romantic or spontaneous? Spontaneous.
79. Nice stomach or nice arms? Nice stomach. To make up for my flabby one.
81. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship.
82. Looks or personality? Both.
HAVE YOU EVER?
83. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes. OMG. I lost my glasses at the Lincoln Memorial.
84. Snuck out of a house: Nah...
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: No. I need to...
86. Killed somebody: Nope. If I did, I wouldn't tell you.
87. Broken someone's heart: I don't think so.
88. Been in love: Nah...
89. Cried when someone died: Yer...
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: I'm a bit shaky.
91. Miracles: Yeah. Even though I keep singing the lyrics, "I don't believe in miracles, I never did." LIES!
92. Love at first sight: I'm not exactly sure but no. I think it's just lust that turns into love.
93. Heaven: Yes.
94. Santa Clause: Nope.
95. Sex on the first date: Of course... not.
96. Kiss on the first date: Maybe... Depends.
TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Not really.
98. Do you know who your real friends are? I think so... I have a friend that I really love. Like she's so genuine. And I just realized that recently.
99. Do you believe in God? Yeah.
100. Post as 100 truths? Nah...
No comments:
Post a Comment