Sunday, February 6, 2011

The New Spanish Boy.

I hate getting my hopes off for a dude and then it ultimately crashes and fails. I'm just gonna give a surface explanation about this dude. Because frankly, I don't even know him that well.

Okay, so the Spanish dude's name is like Edwin or something around that. (What's with Spanish guys and Ed? Idk.) Well, my friend Aqua told me about him before he even started coming to our school. She said he was an illegal immigrant, that her family got into the country and he only spoke Spanish. She said he was OH SO cute. Which sucked for me since he was Spanish and I can't speak Spanish apparently. Aqua says he might be her cousin. So any chances with him are gone. Plus, Aqua goes out with someone. (I don't really like him. He's so rude. He fails the best friend test. But whatever my girl likes.)

Well, I met him either earlier this week or the week before. I can't remember. And she was right, he was cute. I mean, he wasn't super SUPER cute. Like omg, he's so HAWT. But he's definitely not ugly. My friend Jackie stole him from Aqua because she felt bad that Aqua was the only Spanish-speaking one who was showing him around. I don't believe that. Well so he was following Jackie and a bunch of us. I caught his eye once. I should have said Hola or something but I didn't.

Then I said caught his eye again Friday, on the bus. I think Aqua noticed because she called my name and put thumbs up. I'm gonna ask her about it tomorrow.

So yeah...

HEY LOOK IT!

This post was pointless but I felt like I needed to put something up. Who knows what would happen? I'm not gonna bring my hopes up for nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have got something to say. Well, I think that your display of crushing in miscomprehended and that you should just lay off the male counterpart because they are obviously not as endowed as you are.

    ReplyDelete