Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lose The Fries, Slim The Thighs: Day 27 and 28

Day Twenty-Seven - How do you deal with being around food?
Day Twenty-Eight - Do you want that “gap” between your legs? Why?
 
Yeah, I'm obviously not taking this thing too seriously. I haven't exercised this whole week except Sunday when we went to the fitness gym at the hotel. I've just been so lazy for some reason. I forgot to do it for yesterday too.
Okay, so Day 27:
I don't deal with food. If I want it, I'm gonna have it. Or at least a few bites of it. I like to take bites out of everything. If my brothers and sisters were having noodles, I'd take a few bites. If I saw some corn bread, I'd take a bite. If my parents are eating something good, I take a bite. Then all the food adds up. I guess I don't "binge". But then that's probably my way of binging.

Day 28:
I want that thigh gap but it's okay if I don't. I want it because it just seems pretty cool. Your thighs aren't so flabby that they're touching each other. That's freakin' awesome. But I know there are girls who are thin but don't have a thigh gap anyway. And I may not be one of those girls so that's fine with me. Thinner thighs is all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment