Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ugh! My Fingers! They Are Cramping!

Yeah, I know. I haven't updated all week. Or since Monday. I just read over my Monday post and my grammar was so horrible since I was so frustrated.

So yeah, Labor Day Weekend is about to start and I'm totally stressing out right now. I'm trying to get most of my homework done now so that I don't have to do it in Connecticut. [That's where we're going until Monday.] And I knew I was gonna have a lot to do but I didn't know it was THIS much. It's mostly my Chemistry homework. I have to do a outline and me being a slight over-achiever, has to write down every last detail.

And I have to do a whole chapter of notes, including 11 sections. My teacher seems very chill so I don't think he expects 5 pages of notes but that's what I'm gonna end up doing since that's just me.

And it took me more than an hour to finish my Pre-Calculus homework which was actually pretty easy. But it's probably because I was listening to music and texting while I was doing my homework.

And guess what? I fell on my butt while I was either texting or doing my homework. (Can't remember!) And since my parents replaced the carpet with hard tile, my butt hurt SO bad. OMG. I don't know what happened but I think that my butt landed on the ground so fast, that all this gas went up into my stomach. And my stomach began to hurt so bad. In fact, it still hurts right this moment. But not as bad as it did before.

Yeah. So I'm trying to get all this homework completed. But I'm not gonna do my Computer Graphics homework just yet. I'm planning on doing it in Connecticut since it involves drawing and art. And I don't mind doing that at a hotel. Wait, never mind. I never do homework whenever we go out of town. So that may be a problem. Especially since I need to cut things. OH WELL. I'll figure it out, I guess.

Oh and I found myself a science fair partner and it has only been like the second week of school. [Yeah, note how it's only the second week of school and we already have a science fair to worry about.] The girl is totally sweet and friendly and I never knew her before. She rides my bus and sits in front of me in Chemistry class and everything worked out for the best.

But one thing I'm pissed about is that I can't have my schedule changed. I'm supposed to be taking to AP classes: AP Chemistry and AP Government. I don't mind if I don't take AP Chemistry but not taking AP Government is bothering me. Everyone remotely intelligent is taking AP Government and when I sit in my LSN Honors class and look at all the students around me, I feel so different. Like, I'm not supposed to be here. I need to be with my fellow geniuses! The LSN Government teacher is totally funny and awesome. But I don't feel comfortable being in that class when I'm not supposed to be there. And I finally went to the counselor to get a schedule change and found out that the last day was yesterday. That sucked soo bad.

I'm not even sure if I'm thankful or not. I'm glad I don't have to get an entirely different schedule but at the same time, I want to be in classes with smart people. That's one of the reasons I was looking forward to come to Roosevelt. To be surrounded my intelligence. I like smart people. First of all, I don't feel like I have to dumb myself down a notch just to converse with them. And they're very witty.

That's why I don't like my Spanish class. It's filled with dumb people and delinquents. And I'm not saying they're all horrible. It's just a majority of them. I was talking to my science fair partner about it and we were talking about the languages we took. And I realized that I'd much rather take Latin than Spanish 1. I feel like the more interesting languages have the more interesting people in it. Like when I took German. I didn't hate most of the class even though it was a small class. But it had a bunch of interesting people in that class. And it was small and I liked it a lot.

Oh so let me update you about some crushes.

Well, did I tell you about this freshmen cutie I've been seeing at lunch? I don't know. I feel like I have but I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure he's white but he has tan skin so it's kinda confusing. And has shoulder length brown hair that he leaves hanging. And he wears shorts and sandals and just has this laidback vibe to him. Like a surfer. It sucks that he's a freshmen. I kinda found out when I saw an orange ID hanging from his neck.(Orange is the freshmen color.) But it's okay because it's not like I wanna go out with him. He's just a little cutie. But he dresses so different from everyone else. I have no idea exactly what he's like. So yeah...

Who else? Well there's this dude that's in my Chemistry class and to me, he looks like some European super model or something. He doesn't have the greatest fashion sense but he looks good in what he wears. He's super tall. Has tan skin. Golden blonde hair. And wears this chain necklace that goes well with his skin. I don't know about you but tan skin and silver looks so hot to me. And he has a very nice profile. I've never actually seen his face close up so I'm not 100% sure what he looks like because you can't stare at someone you don't know without them thinking you're a weirdo, you know.

There's no one else really. I just hope to make more friends. Everyone is super friendly so it seems like it would be easy. But I wanna branch out from the usual and make friends with people I'd never talk to before. That would be cool. And I'm planning on joining a whole bunch of clubs like magazine, and maybe decorating committee, and maybe do some backstage work for this place that's going on at my school. And then of course, I'm gonna do tennis when it comes around in spring. I'm a little nervous about that since I've seen them play and they're pretty amazing. I'll probably just end up being exhibition again. Which was understandable when I was a freshmen but not as a sophomore in my second year of playing. I just hope I get really good because I really like playing. I'm super psyched about seeing my fellow Parkdale peeps. That would be freakin' awesome.

I miss Parkdale though. I miss the cute guys that were there. I miss my friends. I miss the familiarity. The smallness. The cafeteria. The freedom... I wish I could just mix the good stuff about Parkdale and the good stuff about Roosevelt together and it would be the most awesome school EVARR.

I noticed that I feel very angsty in the morning so I downloaded a whole bunch of rock music the other day to listen to in the morning. I like listening to it in the mornings for some reason. I guess I just have some bottled up anger inside and the mix of anger plus tiredness just makes me feel angsty. But yeah, I've been really liking this song called All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me) by Bullet For My Valentine.

I heard about this band in Parkdale when this dude came to my Orchestra class with a guitar and was playing these chords and trying to get this other dude to guess what song he was playing. And then he mentioned Bullet For My Valentine. And I tried to pretend I knew who they were when I had only vaguely heard about them on the internet. I was such an icky freshmen. And then I went home to listen to them, and I didn't enjoy their music. But I used Pandora the other day, and All These Things I Hate came on and I had an attachment to it and so yeah... Love the song, not sure about the band yet. But I love loving new music. Broadening my horizons. Okay, I need to go finish my homework. Which I'm not gonna do since once I get on the internet, I start overly procrastinating. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment