Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mmm... It Tastes Just Like Teen Spirit

Ha ha. I can't think of a title right now. I'm just gonna type...


Okay, so I wanna talk about my healthy mission but I won't. Not on here. I have a tumblr for that.

butialwaysdo.tumblr.com

There are some issues I have about that blog. Apparently it's a tumbelog or something like that. So I can't do anything separate from my main blog, which isn't what I like.

But it's whatever. It's just like my own food diary. I'm supposed to be doing jumping jacks and stuff but heck no. I'm too tired. I'll just stick with my walking.

Enough of that.

My Graphic Design teacher has been pissing me off lately. I didn't think I'd have to go to these teacher rants so early in the year, especially since I thought I've been liking most of my teachers. But I guess not.

This woman, GOSH, just blew my day. We have these sketchbooks that we have to draw in every once in awhile and they're called Journals. She assigns a different theme and the theme this time was Taste The Rainbow and we had to research about color and make a very colorful artwork page in our sketchbook. It also needed words about color.

It's funny because I almost forgot, but now the feelings are coming up again. Gosh...

I worked so hard on this. I researched it and I looked at the requirement page so many times. There were so many other people that probably got better grades then I did. But didn't work nearly as hard as I did. What the heck?

She told me she wasn't gonna accept my work. It had nothing to do with what she asked for and I didn't create it right after my previous work. Since when was that required? I have my reasons for things. My first journal didn't even start on the first page. I opened my sketchbook on the pages right in the middle and started working from there. I don't wanna be a conformist. If I do it that way, why should it matter? And if it mattered, why haven't you said anything until now?

Anyway, I drew some 3-D glasses. It was supposed to be like a movie theater. The colors represented different moods of a movie. I used so many different colors. I drew little figures sticking out of the colors with different emotions. Because that's what I researched. It was even one of the research site on the requirement page. It talked about how different colors represented different traits and that's what I was trying to convey. But she doesn't understand that.Why can't she see it?

And now I have to make it all over again and I don't want to. I'm still deciding if I am.

It's not fair.

It's weird how my post just went from cheery to pissed. But I'm gonna get back to my cheeriness.

So this random dude texted my phone and I got the message while I was waiting for my dad to pick me up this afternoon. The guy said his name was Danny and he said that he had found my agenda book and was wondering if i still wanted it. I was a little thrown off. I didn't really expect anyone to text me back about my agenda book. [I lost it if you didn't know. Me and agenda books...] Well, the message was sent awhile ago and I couldn't find my charger at the time.

So I texted him back then and there and Danny texted back saying that he dropped it off at the front, which was sweet of him. In my mind, I was thinking he was someone I may know. I don't know...

I texted him back asking if I knew him. There's a lot of Dannys in the world if you didn't know. But he wasn't. Actually he was from a community college nearby and only came to my high school for the lab. That threw me off too. No wonder he was so polite. Regular teenage boys were NOT polite.

I don't know. I guess I really liked the dude's attitude. You don't meet people like that a lot. And when you do, you prize it like a gem. There's so many rude people at school, in general.

In fact, there's this Spanish boy that I really don't like. I'm guessing he's a freshman. I'm 98% sure. He just expels freshman to me. He was in my Spanish class for like a week but he was moved out because he's fluent in Spanish. (Stupidity.) But every time I come to class, he's either sitting in my seat or blocking the door, flirting with this girl that sits next to me or begging the teacher to let him switch back. Every single day, he's there. And he's not even in my class. Today, he was blocking the door as usual. I tried to go through and he knocked me with his dumb body. He didn't even say excuse me. He just carried on being stupid, not even belonging in my class. I don't even know this kid, but he needs to learn a lesson in manners. Just because someone isn't attractive to you, doesn't mean you can act like a bastard.

Gosh. Show some respect. You're dishonoring the freshman class, if you are a freshman. I refuse to believe you're a sophomore because if you are, I declare you demoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment