Yep, I'm using back in the day technology. And by that, I mean, WINDOWS XP!
The keyboard keys are freakin' huge. And the number 5 and the dash key doesn't work. In fact, I have to go all the way to the number pad just to press 5 and I have to copy and paste a dash symbol from somewhere else just to use it. Ugh, the keys are so big. And white. Not Mac white but slightly yellow white.
And I'm using a Dell Desktop screen that's slightly dusty. And I got a big box near my feet where my headphones and mouse are plugged in. : Oh gosh. There's no straight line key. How am I supposed to make my serious face without the straight line key?! :\ :l Not the same. Not the same at all.
The left ctrl key doesn't work either and now I have to use my right ctrl key which I never use. Lots of things wrong but I shouldn't be complaining. The computer works fine except it could be slow. But not any slower than my dad's laptop has gotten because of my brother's stupidity. And this is much quieter. And it doesn't overheat which is super awesome.
I'm doing a video again. Yes! I'm starting to make videos. My skills still need some work. But I'm rushing because the thing is due on Thursday and it's a group project and right now, I'm thinking that maybe I should just drop my group members. But I don't want to because that would be rude. And they're all cool people.
I'm trying the healthy challenge again. I failed as I usually do. But I'm gonna try harder now. I
So far, I've eaten an "oatmeal" sandwich. It was this oatmeal thing my grandma made with fruit and stuff. And then I made it unhealthy by drizzling some syrup on it. And I put it between two slices of oatmeal bread which were too many calories.
Then I had a bunch of wheat crackers which had not that many calories but I ate so many. Like 12.
For lunch, I had rice, beans, and spinach. That had to be like 300 calories.
For dinner, I'm gonna have soup and if I get hungry, I'll eat an apple.
I need to go study for technology or something. So bye!


No comments:
Post a Comment