Monday, February 20, 2012

Bill Cosby Is Dead.

As usual, I'm procrastinating.

We had no school because of President's Day so I got sleep a lot. But today, I had to catch up on all my homework. I had this Julius Caesar thing to do but I left all my worksheets at school apparently. So I'm screwed. And I can't seem to find my glasses. And that's angering me.

My brother and sister had Science Fair and it's all due tomorrow. So I have to help them with that. My sister's research paper sounds terrible and I really don't feel like going up and down the internet trying to find something good.

There was like a Cosby Show marathon today. Apparently it's there 25th Anniversary or something. And Bill Cosby came on, talking about the show and stuff. I don't know about you guys but he reminds me of an uncle. Like, he could come up to my house right now and I'd be like "UNCLE BILL! :DDD" He feels like family. My brother and sister saw him and they were all shocked like, "Isn't he dead?"

I just wanted to slap them in the face. Where the heck are you guys getting your information? Do you not know anything?!?

I mean, he's very old and everything. But not dead.

Ugh children.

I need to go. I have stuff to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment