Friday, February 10, 2012

More To Add.

The other post was getting too much so I'll just continue here.

Okay, so my mom broke the news to us that we're gonna be having to take care of a baby. The mother of a baby, a woman she calls her sister, our auntie. (I don't know. I think it's just a thing that people from my my mom's area do. If you lived in the same area, you guys are practically all brothers and sisters.)

The mother can't take care of the baby because she doesn't have a green card and no job and no husband. So she's really in a mess. So my mom agreed to take care of the baby until the mother can get her life on track. The mother left her baby in Texas while she went to Boston to go marry someone. And the babysitter who was taking care of the baby along with her own children, had left the children at home. The children, the oldest being 12, went outside and the neighbors called the police on them. And the police took all the children into custody. And I remember that day, the mother was calling my mom nonstop and she was crying hysterically and stuff because the mom was in Boston and the child was only 2 and in Texas and there's not much she could do because she didn't have her green card.

Well, the baby and our auntie is coming tomorrow, I think. And it's gonna be so weird taking care of a baby. Especially since we're all in school. My parents go to work. My grandma has her own job babysitting at someone else's house. It's definitely gonna be hard. And we have to be super good because the auntie is one of those aunties that will tell everyone about us. Whether we are good children or bad children or have good or bad manners.

Aw man.

No comments:

Post a Comment