Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You've Just Been RickRolled!

Happy Day After Valentine's Day!

Actually, for the first time, Valentine's Day was pretty depressing this year. Okay, maybe not that depressing. But I didn't get any flowers or chocolate or anything from my friends. My dad got me a bear and some chocolate. So I was freakin' eager to get home and eat it.

Some anonymous person or people put stickies with cute little writings on it and put them on all the lockers in the school. I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Whoever did it. But I saw some bitter girl going around taking the sticky notes off the lockers. At first, I thought she was probably mad she didn't get a valentine or something. But now, I think she was trying to be "cute" in front of some boys.

I was mad because someone ripped mines down before I could read it and I had to be satisfied reading others' sticky notes. :(

I've always wanted to do this. Well, since last year. But I didn't have the guts. It would've been way easy to do it in Parkdale because my bus came super early anyway.

These days, right before the first bell starts, the school plays music on the intercom. I like it. Today, they played Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley. I thought it was the funniest thing. But there were people who didn't get the reference. I just wanted to shake them and put sense into them. It's whatever.

What else...?

Well, today I had to stay after school to take this essay admissions' test to get into AP Lang. Oh my gosh, my mind went totally blank. I had no idea what to write. I put the measly essay together and went straight out of there. I had a lot of plans that afternoon that was ruined by that essay.

First, I had TLC. And I was also thinking about going to yoga club. Then, my friend got the greatest idea to go white boy hunting at the Japanese Club. (My friend said there was a lot of white and nerdy boys there. And my other friend was interested in hooking up with one.) And I was going to go with her to check them out. But by the time we got there, the club was over.

Me and my friends were talking about the classes we were gonna take next year. Oh my gosh. I'm so indecisive. I want to take the best classes that would get me into a really good college. But at the same time, I don't wanna die. My friend said that she wants to die. And by dying, she means taking AP Physics and AP World History. I was really not thinking about taking AP World History, but now I think I should just die with her. I'll just stay after school and study at the library every day.

My friend also said that in order to get an internship for senior year, we have to take this Career Research class. So that means I might not get to take Computer Graphics. Which sucks. I wanted to take AP Computer Graphics. But if I want that internship, then I must take other class. I feel so uneducated in this Science and Tech program I'm in. It sucks that I came in 10th grade instead of 9th grade like most everyone else. There's a lot of things I didn't get to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment