Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Et Tu Brute?

I'm procrastinating!

Actually, I got my brother to let me burn a CD. So now I got a few minutes for YOU.

And then I have PreCalculus and English homework to do. :S

Lots have happened and hopefully I'll get to say the rest later. But I'll guess I'll start from lukewarm to hot. (TLC reference)

I think I told you about this boy I've seen at the Christian Club. I probably haven't. But OMG HE IS SOO CUTE. The only thing is that he's a freshmen and even though he's freakin' tall, he does still have a slightly higher voice and a slight baby face. But he is so freakin cute though.

We were playing this game called Do You Love Your Neighbor? It's when somehow is in the middle, they spin around and if they stop on you, they ask, "Do you love your neighbor?" If you answer yes, then everybody has to get out of their seat and get into another chair before they're all gone. And if there are no chairs left, you're in the middle. If the person you stop on says no, they have to say who they do love. Like, "I love people with glasses." Then everyone with glasses gets up, runs around, and has to find a chair.

I realized that I kept sitting next to him and I was all giddy on the inside and chiz. Laughing like a freakin' ogre. But I always laughing because the game was funny. It was a fun day today.

I also found out that my friend's sisters go to the same school has my brother and sister. And my brother and sister had some Black History thing. So I saw her at the school. I thought that was so cool.

We also had to act out certain scenes in Julius Caesar. And so I had to bring a huge white blanket and tie it and wear it in front of everybody. But it wasn't so bad though.

And the police came to my house this weekend.

Yep. The officer asked if Jessica was here. I was standing right behind the door while my mom answered to him and my heart starting beating so freakin' hard. The guy asked for my phone number. My mom first gave him her own cell phone number. And then she later said my phone number. In my mind I was thinking, "What the freak did I do so wrong on my cell phone? Is it because of those people I prank called when I was a freshmen?" It didn't make sense. But I was SO scared. Then the guy was like, "Nahh... wrong number." And he left.

Oh my gosh. Today, I made the connection between this girl that got suspended and the officer coming to my house. First of all, the girl's name starts with the Juh sound. Second, I was hearing from a friend that she got busted for drugs and the police officer came to her house. Third, I don't know... But I wanted to stop on a good number.

My teacher (who's a total big mouth) is probably going to find out so I'll probably know soon enough if the girl actually got suspended for drugs. But that wouldn't make sense because you don't get suspended for a WEEK for drugs. You most likely get expelled.

My brother is reading my chiz so I'm gonna leave now. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment