I have SO much work to do.
I still have to do my Computer Graphics Journal. Something about night time.
I have to study for a Government test and complete two BCRs for it right now. And study Supreme Court cases. Blech.
I need to pick out the clothes I'm going to wear tomorrow for Science Fair.
Spanish homework...
I hope it snows. I heard it was going to snow. And then I can have a two hour delay. I wish I was certain that it was going to snow enough tomorrow because then I'd probably blow off my Spanish homework and do it tomorrow. It would be nice if it snowed so much we had no school. But I don't believe that would actually happen so yeah...
I was thinking off the funniest thing today, right after the bell rang for school to end. I put some hand sanitizer on before leaving my 8th period class. And then I was walking behind this attractive white boy. And the thought came to my head, what if I took my hand sanitized hand, jumped on his back, covered his mouth and nose with hand sanitizer and went, "GOT YOU STEVEN!"
And then I'd see his face, act all embarassed and be like, "Oh my gosh. I thought you were my friend Steven. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Oh and what's your name? Kevin? Nice name. See you around some time. :):
That would be an awesome way to flirt right?
I seriously need to get back to my Government chiz.
My sister's birthday is tomorrow. So cake GALORE. :D If there is any cake left.
No comments:
Post a Comment