Something weird happened in German class, it's my first period class on A-days by the way. It wasn't really that memorable or anything but I still wanted to add it in my little post anyway.
So I was just sitting in German class, you know. Half paying attention, half not. We were about to do a test and it was pouring outside [my class doesn't have windows but I could feel the moodiness in the air]. So I was kinda blah today. I was reading over my notes. Blah blah blah. Ordinary day.
So our teacher man started asking us about what we do on certain days. He picked random people and they answered. Regular, regular, regular. Then he picks on this girl Tracey* and asks her what does she do on Donnstag [Thursday] or something. I forgot. Okay, so Tracey is a fellow Tokio Hotel fan like me. But I've never spoken to her. I think she's emo or something. She has blonde choppy short hair and different colored highlights in them. She wears those knee-high converse everyday.
The first TH fan I've ever actually met was emo. But she was different. First of all, she was black. She was friendlier I guess, but had anger management issues. She talked A LOT and she was real funny. She was actually one of my good friends. But we never spoke about Tokio Hotel that much. Only once when she saw a picture of Bill Kaulitz on my binder and then we started talking about Automatic. =DD I miss her.
There was another TH fan in my German class. She's black though. But she doesn't seem emo in any way. So I guess Tokio Hotel fans come in every kinda.
So back to Tracey. Emos are so emotional. When the teacher man asked the question, she got all flustered and was like, "I dunno. I don't do anything on Thursday or whatever he was talking about." But she said it in a whine-y way. The teacher man said, "Just say any activity." She answered, "Uhh Ich horen Musik?" And that means, I listen to music but she used the wrong verb tense. So the teacher made her go to the board to list all the verb tenses of horen.
This was the scary part. So Tracey didn't understand what to do. The teacher man was like, " Use the formula, E Street Ten Ten," After awhile, she started tearing up and getting mad like, "I don't wanna do it anymore!" She stomped back to her seat and was crying. I didn't get it. I knew German was hard but I would never cry about it. The teacher man showed no remorse he was like, "Well you shouldn't have came to school today if you couldn't handle doing anything." or something like that. I was like What. The. Heck. If I was Tracey I would stomp out of the room or something. But no. The weird thing was, she kept looking for the answer in the book. She was like, "Okay! I'm looking for it! JESUS!" LOL. The class was so silent. It was so awkward. She was just crying and trying to answer the question at the same time so yeah it was funny. I'm surprised I didn't actually laugh out loud. But I kept it in. It was weird. You had to be there.
My last class of the day was Technology. The teacher man is so crazy and annoying. Okay, our class is a real big class. There's like 45 kids in our class. And the only reason I remember this is because my teacher repeats this EVERY TIME I HAVE HIM. In my head I'm thinking, "Shut Up. You're not the only one who's suffering." But seriously, my Personal Fitness class has 54 kids and he's complaining about 45. And it's not like we're even a horrible class. We get good test grades according to him and we're quiet for the most part. We're not absolutely quiet but we're not loud. But no. If one person talks he starts banging on a desk with a ruler. BANG BANG BANG! Gosh. It's so annoying. If he's not doing that, he puts on this really high pitch sound that comes with his iPhone. The teacher man is so evil.
We don't even do anything in his class. He just makes us answer questions from the book and write down key terms. We never go over the Chapter or read it together. He tells US to read it. As if we have the time to read a whole chapter and do classwork at the same time. And we can't take the books home either. So we don't even learn anything. And when we take the test, it's never a question that we've gone over. So he lets us use our books. This teacher is so lazy. It's understandable if it was some elective but this is a required class. All he does is tell us that if we don't read and learn and know technology, we won't get a good job or whatever. We'll be working at Target. Obviously you would know because look at what you're doing now. "Teaching" technology to ninth graders at some ghetto high school.
Another thing I wanna talk about is when people come out from the bathroom smiling. Okay, so this girl in my Tech class went to the bathroom right and when she came back, she had this big smile on her face. It made me think like, "What was so good in the bathroom that's making you smile like that?" Did you have a good poop or something? I mean, if I was sitting in class all constipated and I finally got to let it out, I'd be pretty happy. But I wouldn't be THAT happy that I'd come from the bathroom to the classroom smiling.
Okay so I did the "How Many Steps I Take On A Regular High School Day?" experiment and it totally failed. I'm not sure if it was the way I put the pedometer on or what but it was still on 2 steps when I sat down. And I'd been walking for at least 20 minutes before. Plus, I forgot to reset the thing before I walked into the school. Gosh, I wish the stupid pedometer hadn't reset-ed itself the other day. I'm gonna try it again tomorrow. But let's start with my Health Of The Day!
Breakfast:
- I had those biscuit sausage sandwiches. I thought it had cheese and egg in it but it didn't. =l
Lunch:
- I took some chicken nuggets and fries but I only ate the fries and I think I ate some of the apple sauce. I remember mixing the cinnamon but I can't remember actually eating it. Oh, and there were no spoons so I used a fork.
After School:
- I made a PB&J sandwich with Whole Wheat bread and a Hi-C Juice Box. It was blueberry something. It didn't taste so delicious. The orange ones are way better.
- I had a lot of crackers. There were these crackers from CVS. They're real good.
Dinner:
- I had more crackers.
- Another PB&J sandwich.
- An apple.
I'm contemplating whether or not I should have a salad just to get some vegetables for today. But I'm kinda full and I gotta do crunches before I sleep. That reminds me. My legs are so sore. I dunno if it was from running during kickball two days ago. But it's not like I ran that much. I've been running up and down stairs too. So that's good. But yesterday, I only stretched. I was gonna do some curl-ups but I didn't. =P
Oh, MOMMY'S HOME. And it's 10:11 PM. And it's raining hard.
- Freshmen.

No comments:
Post a Comment