Monday, September 27, 2010

OOHH! I Get It! No, Actually. It Doesn't Really Make Sense.

This is a continuation of the High School Relationships are Confusing post. =D




So yeah. I wanna talk about Jackie and Jonathon's relationship. The way they got together doesn't make sense to me. I don't know if you remember this but Jonathan has a REAL severe acne issue. No it's not like he has small pimples every where. They're HUGE PINK ones. [They're clearing up now though.] He has emotional issues and is [was] suicidal. Jonathon tried to commit suicide once. He was in the hospital and everything. He was supposed to stay out of school for 27 days I think, but he didn't. Jackie told me that he had cuts on his arms and everything. There was a time when they were pushing and touching each other and they accidentally pushed themselves into the bricks. [The walls of our school are made out of bricks. =P] 

When Jackie pointed out the cuts he had on his arms, he told her it was when she pushed him into the bricks. Jackie said, "Uh, no. I don't think so. Bricks can't make cuts. Have you been cutting yourself?" She came back telling me that Jonathon likes her so much because he understands her. Just. Because. She. Pointed. Out. The. OBVIOUS. I mean COMMON SENSE! Derr. Obviously, hitting yourself on the bricks do not make cuts. They make bruises. 

I mean, there's probably a deeper meaning to it. Jackie and Jonathon met each other at the therapist office because of family issues. So there's probably things I don't know. But still... If I had pointed out that Jonathon was cutting himself. He wouldn't give a shiz. But because Jackie, this thin, long curly haired, pretty, Latina with pretty pink lips and what not said so, it means so much more. I'm not trying to be ignorant. But, it doesn't matter here. I can say whatever I want. If I wanna be ignorant. I'll be ignorant for once.

Yeah, that's all I have to say. It all sounds so pointless now that I've written everything I've had to type. I'm just gonna finish this off with my Health of the Day.


Breakfast:
- A small bowl of Cap'n Crunch


Lunch:
 - A bite of a chicken tender
- Fries with Hot Sauce drizzled over it


After School:
- A small piece of a biscuit
- Salt & Vinegar Chips
- Those Curly Cheese Chips
- Tator Tots

I feel so fat. I'm not eating dinner unless we have salad. Which I do not think we have.


Exercise:
- I stretched.
- Did 20 curl-ups and 15 crunches. They hurt SO bad.
- Some leg raise-y thingies. I did 10 on each leg.
- I did some girl push-ups.
- I did 60 jumping jacks.


^ I did all of this last night.  =^_^=


- Freshman.

No comments:

Post a Comment