Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Hate You, Reset Button.



Breakfast:
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch [I was gonna have those biscuit-egg-sausage sandwiches but I didn't.]

Lunch:
- School Lasagna with a little bit of Hot Sauce
- School Green Juice

My friend had Sour Dots so I had about 5 of them during Personal Fitness class.

After School:
- I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. WITH WHOLE GRAIN BREAD. =DD
- I drank some Minute Maid Berry Punch. 
- I ate an apple.
- I had 2 McDonald's Chicken Selects with some Honey Mustard.
- I shared a small McDonald's Wild Berry smoothie. Those things are so good.

Exercise:
- We did Kickball and I actually kicked the ball and made a home run. But the people in my class kinda sucked. They were so... sluggish and unexciting. And I held my Algebra 2 Trigonometry book from my locker to my bus. That thing is SO heavy. I got some exercise on my left arm. 

- Last night, I stretched and did jumping jacks and curl-ups and girl push-ups and leg raises while watching 1000 Ways To Die. I'm planning on doing the same tonight.

Okay, so I set up an experiment to see how many steps I take while I'm at school. I put the pedometer on me once I stepped into school. I pinched myself my accident a few times and took good care of my pedometer and checked it from time to time. OMG. Once I got onto my bus in the afternoon, I threw my stuff on my seat and the pedometer. I went to sit down and I accidentally pushed my hand onto the reset button and everything was gone. I was so pissed. I did all of that walking and right after I was done with my experiment, everything had to go and erase itself.

All I know is that I took more than 1000 steps. Grrr. I'm so pissed about that. I didn't even get to check it before it erased. I'm gonna do it again tomorrow. But this is totally unacceptable.

- Freshman.

No comments:

Post a Comment