Saturday, September 18, 2010

What the heck does "a few" mean?

Hm, now that I've finally made the site, I don't feel like actually writing anything anymore. But I'm gonna try my hardest and spill out everything I need to tell you.

Okay, first of all, my name is Unknown. Well, it's gonna be Unknown until I figure out a better name. How about Freshman? I mean it TOTALLY explains who I am. I'm a straight-up High School Freshman. Nothing more to it. But that's not gonna work next year when I become a sophomore. [If I make it through 9th grade, that is.]

This blog is going to be kinda like my diary. I've had a diary before. But I'm too lazy to keep it up to date. I don't think I've written it since before school ended. And I don't think I even finished the entry. That's how lazy I am. I got this diary back when I was in 6th grade though and I think there's only about 6 entries in there.

But since I'm ALWAYS on the internet, I'm hoping that I can I actually write at least a few times a week.

By the way, what does few mean? Does it mean 3? Because seriously, when people say "a few", I wonder, "How much is that supposed to be?" It's aggravating. And I HATE when people say "a couple" when they aren't talking about TWO things. It's called "A COUPLE" for a reason, right? Because you know, a couple is two. Derr. And don't get me started about "several" and "some".

So how should I start this blog? I would've started with my first day of high school but it's been at least 4 weeks now. But it's not like I can't explain to you how my first day of high school was. It's not like it's illegal or something. So I will. In ANOTHER post. >=]

1 comment: