Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Awkward Human Is Awkward.

I need to get this stuff of my chest because it's ruining my mind!

Ugh. I don't know how many awkward situations I have been in these past two days. And it keeps coming back into my mind and I just wanna throw up. You know what I mean? That feeling of total regret. Wishing you had said and done something way cooler than what you actually did say and do.

That's how I feel.


Like today, my friend noticed this dude standing around by himself. She was like, "Hey, that spanish dude looks lonely. We should talk to him." I was up for it. But then I realized that it was a dude I knew from my class. And I decided to mention it to her.

Then some stupid light bulb flashed in her head. And she told me to call him over. And I thought she was completely crazy. First of all, I didn't really care for the dude. Second, if I called him over, what the heck was I supposed to talk about? But my friend was set on flirting with him so she told me to ask him if we have Pre-Calculus homework.

We ALWAYS have Pre-Calculus homework. So that would've been the stupidest thing to say. But she had already called him over so I had to make up and act.

I was like, "Hey, do you have to Pre-Calculus calendar? I left mines." Thinking back to it now, that was such a stupid excuse. He could've thought that I left it in my locker or something. Note, I was still at school and I could've gone and got it.

I tried to strike up conversation and tell him I remember him from my old school and asked if he got into the program and whatever. And my friend sat there like stupid while I pretended to get the homework from him as if I didn't already have it.

It was the most awkward thing EVER.

I wanted to slap her in the face. She was the one who wanted to flirt with him and I ended up doing all the stupid talking.

My friend also implied that I was ugly too. So now I'm feeling kinda hurt right now too. We were talking about how all Spanish girls are pretty. And then I mentioned how with black people, 50% of us can be butt ugly and 50% of us can be hella pretty. Then she was like, "Like you and me. Well at least, I consider myself butt ugly."

I don't know. Maybe I took it wrong. But I really think she meant to say were part of the ugly 50% and I did not like that.

I have a whole bunch of stuff I could ramble about. I got another 82% on my test in Chemistry. And I'm so hangry about it. I can't understand why I can't get an A anymore. I wanted to cry especially when people next to me were like, "I got a 95, I got a 92, He got a 98." I freakin' studied for that test. I don't know what to do in that class anymore. I want an A so bad.

I also wanted to mention something that I noticed in my 3rd period class, which is Engineering. Once people get into that class, the food starts popping out. It irritates me because I just ate breakfast not too long ago. And these people are making me think about eating food way too early in the morning. People just start popping out sandwiches and chips and juice and donuts. It's freakin' 3rd period! How are you even hungry?

By the way, listening to Legacy by BVB with only one earphone is an interesting but undesirable experience. You don't get to hear half of the epic parts of the song. So it sucks. I really need to buy a new pair of headphones. And a better quality one because it's irritating how they keep breaking so easily.

There are some more awkward situations I could talk about but frankly, I don't think I want to.

But on a better note, I FOUND MY GLASSES. I went through most of 3rd quarter not being able to see the board and stuff. And I bet that's why grades slipped up so badly. But now I can actually see!

Remember when I said I bought some Skittles as an incentive to get my brothers and sister to look for the glasses. Those little buggers did not even try. But I wanted to be fair so I kept the Skittles in my bag until the glasses were found. I didn't eat one. I didn't even open it. But the wrapper is so degenerated and faded. I don't even think I want the Skittles and I just might give it away as a bribe for something else.

But yeah, I found my glasses in the back of a car seat in my mother's car. I had a feeling it was there for the longest time because I remember the last time I had those glasses was when I went to church some months ago. And I remember we used my mom's car. I couldn't find it anywhere else so that was my last hope. I was in the car today, and I remembered to look for it. The thing was, I had looked in there before and I didn't see anything. But I didn't check very well. Today, I was like I might as well check again. It couldn't hurt.

I couldn't believe that it was just laying there, not even that deep inside the pocket. I was beaming inside.

Hopefully, my grades will start picking up now that I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment