One Direction are the cutest bunch of dudes ever. Okay, maybe not ever. But they're pretty cute though. I can't even deny.
I don't like their music really. But What Makes You Beautiful is catchy as freak.
I'm not gonna lie, the first time I heard it, I thought it sucked. I actually heard about One Direction in the summer on Tumblr before they got this famous. (Yeah, I'm so freakin' hipster.) I searched them up on YouTube, saw the video, and I wanted to gag. The only thing good about it was their faces. They remind me of Big Time Rush, music-wise.
But then I saw little quirky clips of them and they are pretty addicting to watch because they are so British and funny.
Let me not carry on for too long.
I can't say I have a favorite band member because seriously, they're all cute in their own ways. It's hard to choose. I would say that Zayne, is probably the most attractive one. Followed by Liam. But when you watch videos of Harry and Niall and Louis, you just want to pinch their cheeks because they're so freakin' cute.
Oh my gosh.
I hate this.
I don't even wanna post this but I'm going to anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment