Wednesday, April 11, 2012
I'm Just An Awkward Little Chicken, Aren't I?
So today was the first day back from spring break. And I was seriously on a high even though I didn't get much sleep last night. I woke up at a good time, I wasn't late for the bus. I listened to some good music on the way to school. I paid attention in Pre-Calculus. Paid attention in English. Paid attention in Engineering.
I crashed and burned by Chemistry class. And the day seemed to go faster after 6th period.
A lot of people didn't come today though. But mostly in my comp classes. And my only comp classes are Spanish and Computer Graphics. My friend pointed out how quiet it was in her classes today because the ghetto people never come on the first day back from break. Good observation.
Right now, I'm listening to a whole bunch of Incubus when I should be studying for a quiz tomorrow in Pre-Calculus. It's something about Polar conversion and I HATE IT. I noticed that the comments in the Incubus videos are all really sentimental. People tell their life stories in the comments. I guess it's because Incubus makes a whole bunch of really meaningful songs and they've been around a while. And most of the comments are about how blah blah blah reminds them of blah blah blah. And it goes all meaningful, talking about love and hate and passion and indifference.
It's pretty cool.
I've talked about Incubus TOO MUCH. If it's not evident that I have an obsession, than something's seriously wrong with your brain.
Have I done a New Obsession about them? I feel like I haven't, but I feel I have. Because I should've.
I've briefly talked about my aunt and her son that's been staying at our house for the past few days. She came like a month ago and then stayed for a week, then they went back to Boston. And then they came back to stay. I told you that they were going through some stuff. I think... I'm not gonna go into detail about the issues because I don't want to.
But her little boy, I call him my nephew, his name is Samuel. He's going to be sent to Nigeria because his mother wants to get herself together before she can take proper care of him. He's a cute little kid. Very smart and very friendly. He gets on my nerves a lot but I think that's how all little kids are, right? But he's a really cool little 2 year old and I'm gonna miss him.
Okay, I need to get back to polar conversions and what not.
Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment