I remember reading this book a thousand times when I was younger. I stared at the cover of this book so many times. I swear, this book is what got me into typing. It's the reason I type. I wish I had the book today.
I'm typing up this story that I've been working on for so long and for some reason, I remembered this book. I think I read it in 2nd grade. Back then, we had an old white computer with internet that hardly worked. (Dial-Up!) When I was younger, all I did on the internet was Solitaire or MS Paint. And then one day, I decided to type this book up on NotePad because I had no life. I don't remember how far I'd gotten. I probably didn't get too far. But I remember the book got pretty damaged. Some pages were falling out and I think the cover was gone.
But yeah... I want to have this book just to go back to the day, you know.
My mom was cleaning out her closet last night and she recovered a lot of our old stuff. She found this journal I had and I looked inside and saw a little "diary entry" in it. It was in pink pen so I know it was written when I was in 2nd grade (because I was obsessed with my pink pen in 2nd grade and remember using it and I remember my friend wanted to have it but I wouldn't let her). It's so embarrassing, I'm gonna scan it and put it up here.
It was about this crush I had in 1st grade who lived across the street. It was something like, "I had a crush on this boy named Paul but he's bad so I'm not." I don't know... I don't know what was wrong with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment