Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm Infuriated


On Monday, the sweetest girl ever lended me her copy of The Hunger Games ever. This was 3rd period.

4th period, I read the first few pages of the book. And I was overjoyed.

5th period, I went to the library, had lunch. Kept an eye on the book.

The period between 6th period and 8th period, I have no idea where the book went. And I am SOO mad. I can't believe I finally get my hands on the book and the first day I have it, it gets lost. And it was obviously stolen. If I had left it in one of those classes, someone had stolen it.

The thing is, I also think I may have left the book in my locker. The crazy thing is, the book that we're reading for English, The Separate Peace, was missing the exact same day even though I had it that day and I remembered putting it in my locker. I didn't get to read the next chapters so I failed my English quiz yesterday.

The book appears in my bookbag the next day.

Whoever took the book, also stole The Hunger Games book, I think. And I'm SO infuriated by that. First of all, it's not even my book. So now I have to find a way to buy the book and give it to the girl because it's really not right. Second of all, someone took it straight from my locker. And even if they didn't, they took it from somewhere.

I'm mad for not keeping careful watch of it. But UGGHH. I just do NOT like people.

Like the other day, I revealed to this guy I sit next to in Computer Graphics that I listen to rock music. He asked so I was like, whatever. I'll tell him.

The guy begins to snicker and I'm like, "What's wrong with rock music?!"

He's like, "How do you even understand what they're saying when they're always screaming like that?"

I didn't say anything. But I could've been like, "How the heck do you understand what those rappers are saying?"

The guy then tells this SUPER ANNOYING guy that sits on the other side of me that I listen to rock music. And then the super annoying guy calls me a champ. Which is a derrogative DC slang. And my feelings were kinda hurt, no lie. They made fun of me for something I liked. I don't go around saying that their music is shit. When it is. Rap isn't stupid. It's not at all. But the stuff they listen to is the stupidest stuff ever and what makes you think you can go around judging what the heck other people listen to.

To a small degree, I understand gay people. It hurts when people are insulting you for something you can't help. You like this person and you're making fun of me for it. You might as well be making fun of my whole life.

Oh and apparently I owe like $17.00 to the library.

Fun, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment