Because I've never hated the cold so much. Maybe going to New York or Boston isn't such a good idea.
It's kind of my fault though. I decided to go out the house with merely a cardigan and a scarf on when it was probably 30 or 40 degrees outside. I heard on the radio that it was going to snow. So I kind of figured that if it did snow, at least I'd be happy, and freezing in the cold weather wouldn't be so bad.
Well, it didn't snow.
I almost died today too. It was the second time. I decided to drive to school again today with my mom in the passenger seat. And she did this thing where she freaked out and that made me freak out and I went out of control.
I was trying to merge into another lane and there was a bunch of cars coming by. But I thought I was good when I was about to merge and then my mom went crazy and I don't know what's wrong with me but I pressed the gas petal instead of the brake and almost slammed into a car. But miraculously, I pressed the brake as fast as possible and just missed hitting the car.
It was probably the most scariest moment of my life. I can't believe I haven't crashed. I seriously can't.
Maybe I'm just not cut out for this driving thing. I've always been the one-at-a-time thinker. I can't focus on more than one thing at a time if I want to do something efficiently. And driving requires a lot of focusing on a lot of things and I just can't.
But despite almost dying, I really want to go out there and try again. And that's what I'll most likely due in the morning tomorrow.
This weekend, I did nothing. I even had an extra weekend day and I still managed to do nothing. I ended up staying up until 4 am last night trying to do my Bio homework, my Stat homework, my RP work, and a Lit essay. And then, I come to school the next morning and find out that I did the wrong essay.
I tried not to even think about it. The fact that I stayed up until FOUR (basically, five if you think about it because of daylight savings and what not) to write the WRONG essay.
But thank God Almighty. My teacher didn't even collect it.
I didn't turn in my homework for RP which was the Chapter One revision. Because I have been too busy working on doing the right essay, I don't think I can even do the revision tonight. I mean, it's getting close to 4 am right now.
That probably means I'll probably fall asleep at my internship too. I definitely did today. I started recording sequences so I got to be in the sound booth all my by myself. One minute, I had been staring at frequency lines on the sound recording program and then, I wake up and find that 30 minutes had past by. I come out and the graduate student mentoring me asks how was recording. I lie and say something about doing a lot of the sequences but not being done yet... Gah.
He e-mailed me tonight with some corrections so I gotta go do everything over again. I have no problem with this because I like having things to do. I'm just afraid I'll fall asleep again. Hopefully, no one notices.

No comments:
Post a Comment