I don't wanna talk about it. Results will come and I'll let you all know. Maybe I would be in the right state of mind to tell you the sh** that went down. But right now. No.
Today was the monthly NHS meeting. I got there kind of late because I thought it would be a good idea to hang with my friends for awhile beforehand. When I finally got to the meeting, I was huffing and puffing and it was hot and I felt like a mess. A few moments later, nothing had even started because NHS is just a group of "honors" students who can't get sh** done, a kid went to the front of the group and called out a list of people who were exempted from the meeting for NHS tutoring. I was one of them.
It was a bittersweet feeling. I could go get myself together in the bathroom and take a few puffs of my inhaler. I also got to miss out on another boring meeting. On the other hand, I was actually looking forward to the meeting for the chance to see... The Guy. Of course.
He actually came in way later than I did... with his girlfriend.
Yeah, whatever. I went to tutoring and didn't actually tutor anyone. It was all just awkward. Then, I went out to meet my friends and we went home together and that was the end of the day.
Nothing else before or after happened that was anyway spectacular.
Well, there was the annotated bibliography. I have never seen so many people freak out over an assignment before. But yeah. I worked all day yesterday on the annotated bibliography and I actually had started beforehand. But some people had just started the day before the due date and wow. I just heard a lot of things. People were finishing them in the morning, working on them in the lab, complaining about them in class... It was a just a whole big bunch of crazy. And then we come in to our RP class and the teacher is just so chill about it. Like, "Single spaced? Meh. Don't really care."
I've learned never to freak out about that class, ever.
So like.. I have some tremendous library fines that are giving me the heebie jeebies. Luckily, tomorrow, I get to get out of school early because we'll be on an activity bell schedule. Not sure why. But I don't really care either. But anyway, I may be able to go to the Greenbelt library and return my forsaken book once and for all.
Also, college college scholarships and college. That's all that goes on in my mind. Oh. And SAT scores. I'm most likely taking both the SAT and ACT in December.
My life doe.
Here's a survey to fill up this post:
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Jessica
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Style/Color: Braids/Dark Brown
- Height: 5’1
- Clothing style: Pretty casual. I don't really have a style. My basic uniform is skinny jeans, canvas shoes, a blouse, and a sweater.
- Best physical feature: I don't know anymore.
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Style/Color: Braids/Dark Brown
- Height: 5’1
- Clothing style: Pretty casual. I don't really have a style. My basic uniform is skinny jeans, canvas shoes, a blouse, and a sweater.
- Best physical feature: I don't know anymore.
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: Death.
- Your guilty pleasure: You know.
- Ambitions for the future: Get into a good college with a good financial aid package. That's all I care about.
- Your guilty pleasure: You know.
- Ambitions for the future: Get into a good college with a good financial aid package. That's all I care about.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: Why?!
- What you think about most: Boys and music.
- What you think about before bed: Life. I think about a lot of things. But mostly boys... and music. - You think your best quality is: I'm a good confidant. I like to listen to people's problems.
- What you think about most: Boys and music.
- What you think about before bed: Life. I think about a lot of things. But mostly boys... and music. - You think your best quality is: I'm a good confidant. I like to listen to people's problems.
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: Never tried either so I can't say.- To be loved or respected: To be loved.-Beauty or brains: Brains. Beauty doesn't make the world go round, does it?-Dogs or cats: Meh. Elephants.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: Yes.
- Believe in yourself: Sometimes.
- Believe in love: I do.
- Want someone: So much so.
- Believe in yourself: Sometimes.
- Believe in love: I do.
- Want someone: So much so.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Yeah.
- Done drugs: Nah. I'm not about that life.
- Changed who you were to fit in: Not really.
- Done drugs: Nah. I'm not about that life.
- Changed who you were to fit in: Not really.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: I like blues and slightly muted colors. But I don't really have a favorite color.
- Favorite animal: Elephants.
- Favorite movie: I don't feel like filling out the rest of thing anymore...
- Favorite game: Solitaire, I guess.
- Favorite animal: Elephants.
- Favorite movie: I don't feel like filling out the rest of thing anymore...
- Favorite game: Solitaire, I guess.
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: I'm not sure.
- How old will you be: 18
- Does age matter: It does.
- How old will you be: 18
- Does age matter: It does.
No comments:
Post a Comment