And the test that I am referring to is the ACT! I started a diagnostic test yesterday and finished it today and friggin' clutched it. It was actually so easy. I would've gotten almost everything correct for the Math section if the stupid program hadn't messed up my answers. But yeah. I'm confident that I'll do well.
I'll be taking a practice test this Saturday. Of course, it would fall on the same Saturday as the Thanksgiving church and it would be rude of me to show up at church only in time to crush. I guess I can still mollify the rudeness if I bring some food and help out in the kitchen and everything.
As for everything else in life, it's all the same. I'm still eating like a pig. I'm not understanding what's going on in Statistics. And I'm ugly.
I have almost no contact with any guys anymore. And it's not really traumatizing unless I really think about it. I don't mind girls at all and I'm suspicious of girls who say they don't hang out with other girls or despise them. Because most of the time, it means there's something wrong with them. Not saying they should have a plethora of girlfriends or more friends that are girls than boys. But if you don't have at least one friend who is a girl, then I'm suspicious of you. I'm sorry.
And I went on a rant there. But what I'm trying to say is that I wish I had more guy friends. And not weird ones. Okay, they can be weird. I actually like weird guys. But just not awkwardly weird.
I've been feeling very domestic-wifey and if I hadn't been so "busy", I would've cleaned my entire room this weekend. But other than that, I've been feeling like baking things and cleaning things and doing crafts and shiz. Is this a thing? Do girls ever have those periods of time where they just feel very housewifey? Is it because I'm probably almost on my period? Because I'm sure that's the reason.
In other news, my friend got the number of the Pretty Smile (that's what I'll call him), the one that I had chosen to start crushing on earlier in the year. And I'm happy for her and I know her intentions are going to prom with him but I really don't want her to and I can't really see them going to prom together in the first place. I don't wanna be a bitter friend that just may be what I am. But come on. I think I'm being realistic here.
But if he likes her. He likes her. And I wish her the best despite whatever I feel. I'm starting to come to terms that I'll just take my other friend as my date to prom. And it'll be all good.
Tomorrow, I have a dermatologist appointment. My acne isn't getting any better. I think my skin looked it's best between ninth and tenth grade and started to go bad by 11th grade. And now I have a whole bunch of nasty acne scars and I'm still getting cystic acne and whiteheads and blackheads and all the other forms of disgusting acne. And before my skin can somewhat clear up, my hormones start acting up because of my menstrual cycle and I get hit yet again with another bout of bad pimples. It's just a cruel cycle.
So I'm hoping that whatever the dermatologist prescribes is better than what I have now. I mean, I know I should be drinking more water too and yadda yadda yadda. But can't I just get some cream that'll do most of the magic for me?!
The cruelest thing is that my face gets dry from my acne products but when I put lotion (non-comodegenic lotion!), I break out from it. It's such a cruel and evil world, I'm telling you.
So I need to go and help my friend with her essay even though I have my own sh** to do.
BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment