I bought my dad headphones for his birthday and now I'm hearing him sing "These Dreams" really badly in the kitchen.
He's gone now. Thank God.
Hey people. Spring break is basically over and I did basically nothing. I've avoided everything I told myself I was going to do and so now, I'm BASICALLY SCREWED.
Ha ha ha.
I got a weave done on my hair. It's a short ombre weave. Dark on the top. Blonde on the bottom. And I thought it would be a good idea to do a leave out. How hilarious.
Well, I have Symposium so I don't know how it's gonna turn out.
I'm also really fat. And my face is really ugly. I didn't realize that until today. I mean, I did. But I didn't realize the extent of my fatness and ugliness until today. I wish I could stop eating and stuff but it's SO hard. What's wrong with me?
And when my face is oily, it looks extra ugly too. Which is great because my face gets oily after an hour.
I got like, no good genes. Ugh...
In better news, I got my official t-shirt design and it looks great. My name is on the bottom of the design so basically everyone will be wearing a t-shirt with my name on it. That's f***ing amazing.
So much to do though but I don't want to remind myself.
Why am I even writing this post right now?
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment