I just logged out of Facebook after switching back and forth from the main Temple University Class of 2018 page and the Honors 2018 page. And I don't think I like anyone from there. Maybe a few... I don't know. You can't really make judgements from what people post online. But from reading both pages, everyone is just like how people are in high school.
People on the TU Class of 2018 page are SO basic. Like, how many times are you gonna keep asking the same questions? Do you really think people find it cool that you smoke weed? Um, who DOESN'T know who Lauryn Hill is?
And on the Honors page, everyone is so uppity. Someone wrote a post saying something along the lines of, "Who else rolls their eyes at the stuff people post on the Class of 2018 page?" And admittedly, I liked the post because yes, some of the stuff they post are just questionable. But people commented on that post and I just felt this overwhelming superiority complex that some of the kids had.
This is probably why I don't usually make friends with honors kids because some of them are just so uppity.
I've been messaging my suite mates though and they aren't on either pages. And I think that says a lot about them. They both seem pretty chill and open-minded so I'm glad I got stuck with them. I mean, things may change when we actually live with each other but right now, they seem cool.
Tomorrow is Symposium and I have nothing to wear. I definitely think I'll wear heels but I don't know what dress to wear. I wanna look professional but not like I'm trying to hard. I wanna be cute but I don't wanna do to much. You get the struggle?
I'm also getting a nasty pimple on that space above my lip and under my nose. I thought I was done with those. They leave the ugliest scars.
I'm definitely wearing heels. At least I think so. Gah.
I'll figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment