Monday, December 6, 2010

Are You Freakin' Serious? OMG! =D

I met TONY!

Gosh. I didn't know it was gonna be so easy. My friend Kate Lynn introduced me to him. Looking back at it now, she made me seem like a loser though.

This is how it started:

Kate Lynn was like, "I feel like talking to my gay friend Tony." In my mind I was thinking: OPPORTUNITY.

I was like, "I need to see who this Tony dude is. All of you people keep talking about him."

"Oh for real? He was just here not too long ago." she said. I slumped. After awhile, I wasn't even thinking about him after that. That's until we turned to go to the new building [because we were in the old building.] And Tony passed.

"THERE HE IS!" Kate Lynn exclaimed. "HEY TONY! My friend wants to meet you!"

Now that I'm typing it, it doesn't seem so bad. But still.

"No, Kate Lynn! What the heck! YOU CAN'T SAY IT LIKE THAT" I said. But it was too late.

So he came up to me. I was so nervous. I can't even remember if I even looked at his face. I would've said more if people weren't staring. He had blue Spiderman gloves. I remember because he let me shake his hand. I wanted to do more than just shake his hand.

"Hi, Jessica. My name is Tony."

"Hi Tony! My name is Jessica."

"It's nice meeting you."

"It's nice meeting you too."

Really, I just wanted to leave because I was so nervous. I wish I had said more so I didn't seem so much like an idiot. But Tony was really sweet. I hope I get to see him on tomorrow.

I kept seeing him though. He was right next to my locker before 2nd period. I didn't say anything though. Plus, this emo girl went up and started hugging him all passionately. When I was stalking him on Facebook and looking at his videos, it was the same girl that tried to kiss him. I thought he was gay... I'm guessing so since he did back away. Some people will never learn.

I also saw him while I was coming out of 4th period. He was talking to a girl that was in my class. To tell you the truth, I think he's only pretending to be gay to get girls. Seriously. Like that dude off of Bring It On. The fourth one. Don't tell me which one that is because there's like 6 of them. And no I'm not gonna Google it either because YOU can Google it yourself.

Today was a pretty nice day to tell you the truth. No wonder I was so siced to go to school last night. For a minute, I thought I was going crazy. Maybe I have psychic powers. And you know what else?

Victory isn't moving! That mofo. I knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment