I went to church last night for this Family Fun Night thing. For some reason, I didn't think I would've had as much as fun as I actually did. It was REALLY fun.
We were split up into two teams. Team A and Team B. I was in Team A for Awesome. But we ultimately lost. Like all the time. We kept losing. But for some reason, it doesn't bother me because you were so busy laughing, you just forgot.
We played Steal The Bacon Wham. [Our church is vegetarian so yeah...] I found out that I'm pretty fast. And Trivia/Tic-Tac-Toe. And Spoons. And Musical Chairs of course. And over and under. And we did some other stuff.
Now I have a broken nose [I think it's broken.], sore thighs, and I can't laugh or my sides would hurt. I also got 3 packs of gum and a Fig Newton and those 100% Capri Sun Apple Juices.
Seriously, there were people as old as 60 to as young as 5.
The phone is RINGING. SOMEBODY ANSWER IT! THIS IS SERIOUS! *singing the Wonder Pets song*
Oh and I was totally correct about Tony being a fan of Paramore. Not long after I published my post, he changed his screen name to Tony Paramore [insert last name here]. And now his profile picture is of Spongebob. Everyone's changing their profile pictures to cartoons actually. For like Child Abuse Prevention day or something. I didn't do it because it would make me seem like a follower. Plus, how is me changing my profile picture the Bubbles gonna stop a parent from hurting their kid?
Exactly.
I have this REALLY cool idea. I'm thinking about making an end-of-the-school-year freshman video. I'll take pictures/videos of all my friends and stuff and then make a video and then post it on Facebook so everyone could see my awesome video-making skills.
The thing is, I need to convince people to take pictures with me. And I also have to use a good song. Something I like and what everyone else likes. Which will be hard since I'm not a big fan of go-go music or mainstream music.
I'm really trying to get a picture of my friend Victoria who's leaving on Monday. That mofo better be at school. Another problem is that I might not be friends with the same people after a whole year in school.
I'm mostly making it because if I pass the test to get into Washington High, then I'll have to leave Picnic and all my wonderful friends. :| Plus, the guys at Picnic are sexy. I can't say the same for Washington.

No comments:
Post a Comment