I'm sorry I haven't posted anything. I've been really lazy... Yeah. Lazy. I feel so lazy right now. I should be working out or something. And finishing my winter break homework. I have to read To Kill A Mockingbird. Which I really do not feel like reading. That book has gone through some serious abuse. I hope it doesn't fall apart. Right now, it's opened, thrown under the bed.
Christmas was on Saturday. We didn't open our presents until 12:00 AM. And then it wasn't Christmas anymore. We went to a Christmas party and this dude asked for my number. This time he was 16. He goes to a boarding school in Pennsylvania. :) He wasn't all that cute though. But he was funny.
He said he texted me but my phone was dead. And when I finally got my phone charged, I saw no message. Probably because he wrote the wrong number on his phone. I saw him type it wrong but I didn't say anything. I didn't really wanna text him anyway.
So yeah... Here are my New Years Resolutions!
1. Lose some weight. [I want to get down to 110 pounds.]
2. Get tennis lessons. [So I could try out for tennis.]
3. Stop procrastinating.
4. Get Straight As.
5. Make a video about Picnic High. Just in case I get into Martha Washington.
6. Get my acne clear.
7. Dress better.
8. Get my video projects done.
9. Teach myself the piano.
10. Get better at the violin.
11. SURVIVE.
That's it... Maybe get some dudes along the way, you know. Do I have anything else to say? Nope.
Breakfast
Three mini pancakes with butter and syrup.
Half of those applesauce cups.
Lunch
2 Barbecue chips
A chocolate chip maybe two
Some more chocolate.
Water
Mountain Dew
Dinner
A fish filet
Some fries
Mountain Dew
A sip of brother's and sister's orange soda
Yeah, I didn't eat so well.
NO SODA FOR ME TODAY! :-D
ReplyDeleteJust water and juice. Healthy juice!