Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Who was that guy?" Mom says. "What?" I say. "Do you have a boyfriend?" "WHAT?!"

I stayed after school for orchestra yesterday and since I totally forgot I was going to, I didn't tell my parents until 4th period that day. So my mom came 30 minutes late to pick me up.

By that time, everyone in Orchestra was gone. The kids that stayed after for other stuff that were waiting for THEIR parents had already left except this one kid. He was a sophomore. And he was in my Algebra 2/Trig class.

Since we were the only two there, he came to sit next to me and we started ranting about our algebra teacher lady. Since we were sitting right next to a glass door, my mom saw us when she drove up.

Once I got in the car, my mom was like, "Who was that guy?"


"Oh, he's in my class." I said.

She stayed for a minute too long. I knew exactly what she was thinking. But I thought she would forget about it once we got home. I sure did.

But then we were alone in the kitchen and that's when my mom started saying some crazy stuff.

"Okay, so who was that guy?" my mom asks.

"He's someone in my math class." I said.

"I've never seen you sit that close to a boy before. Is he your boyfriend?" she asks.

"NO! We were just talking about math class! We were the only ones there so he was the only one there to talk to!" I said.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" my mom asked.

"No! Mommy, NO! I don't." I said.

"Okay, I believe you. Has any guy asked you to be your girlfriend?" she asked.

"Well... yes. But I said no to all of them!" I said.

"Was this in Picnic or...?"

"No, it was in middle school. But I said no." I assured her.

"Are you sure? You need to tell me!" my mom exclaimed.

"I'm sure! I'm not even interested in that stuff." I argued.

Some things are a little out of place. I told you, I'm not so good at re-accounting what people say. I'm telling you. But it went something like that. You had to be there though. It was crazy. It makes me feel weird to talk to the dude again. He wasn't even that cute at all. I thought he was until I talked to him face to face. But he had cool hair. It was a faux-hawk. The sides were short and the top was longer. And he had shaved lines on the sides.

That's it.

But I need to tell you something else!

The MS-13 are after my friend Jackie.

What happened was that her dad went and beat up one of the kids. She heard from a friend that it was Ramirez that ratted her out. He allegedly told the MS-13 that Jackie and her brother was the daughter and son of the guy that beat up one of their members. Now they're after them.

There was a big fall out in the cafeteria. Ramirez went up to Jackie and they started arguing in Spanish. It was so awkward. I was just sitting there like stupid while my friend was cursing and tearing up.

Apparently, someone told that Jackie was being threatened. Ramirez jumped to conclusions and thought it was Jackie that went and told.

I can't really explain it well. I need to go wash my face and go to sleep. I'm trying to sleep early now. And gosh, my face is breaking out! I'm not even on my period. I don't think I should even be near it.

Gosh...

Alright. I'm gonna go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment